[Resolved] Carflexi — claim for damage excess protection
I have submitted claim for Damage Excess Protection, but there was no response.
I am submitting the claim again.
Attached are the documents for the claim:
1) CarFlexi booking with Theft Damage Excess Protection. Account: [protected].
2) Europcar rental contract number [protected].
3) Europcar statement of return page 1, 2, 3, and 4.
4) Europcar invoice number [protected] amount Euro 639.37 for scuffed alloy.
5) Credit card statement page 1 and 2 with the damage charge of Euro 639.37.
Please kindly look into the matter and revert. Thank you.
Kwong Kang Choon
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CarFlexi Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018
dear Kwong Kang Choon
thank you for your note.
your case is forwarded to claims department
you will be informed by them shortly
More Carflexi Complaints & Reviews
- Carflexi - booking 
- Carflexi - fraudulent charge 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - rental car charges 
- Carflexi - unauthorised credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - booking number cf7bec87
- Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - car hire from aberdeen airport
- Carflexi - unexplained charge of my visa
- Carflexi - online car rental