[Resolved] Carflexicar rental

I wish to complain regarding my recent dealings with car flexi rentals.

I booked online prior to my departure to Paphos Cyprus on 27 May and had still not received my voucher up until my departure. Literally 15 minutes prior to boarding I managed to get through to customer services who then emailed me the voucher. It was too late to check this document fully as our flight was departing.

To my horror and surprise when we landed at Paphos airport very late in the evening (due to delays) our car was not available from the car rental desk. We were told that the booking had a different date of the 29 May and not 27 May.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Greece, NY There were no taxis available and we therefore had no choice (I had two small children who were tired) but to accept the only vehicle available, Skoda Octavia, which was a apparently a higher group than the car I had requested. As a result we were charged 340 euros rather than the 100 euros quoted in my initial booking. This being 3 times more! I understand this was in addition to my initial deposit that I had paid to your company at the time of my initial booking.

I was also missold the full tank of Petrol at a cost of 65 euros and was not reimbursed when returning the car with 3/4's of petrol.

I feel extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I have received and the extortionate amount I was charged for this vehicle.

I would be grateful if this matter could be considered as a matter of urgency and I hope that a form of compensation will be provided.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Resolution statement

My complaint has been posted here in error - please remove the entire contents

Sa
Jun 16, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      Jun 25, 2018

scam alert, do not use them, i've been searching web after my own bad experience, shut them down