Carflexibooking

We used CarFlexi service and booked a car. Everything seemed fine until the day we went to pick up our ride.
When we arrived at the place we were told that there was no booking under our name!
I immediately contacted CarFlexi and asked what was going on and they explained that their booking system differs from other. So they literally said that when I booked a car I just sent a booking request. And after the request was sent it was for the booking agency to decided accept it or not. Unfortunately my request was rejected and we were left without a car.
So unprofessional!

Ke
Aug 01, 2016

Comments

• Ha
      Sep 01, 2018
    Carflexi - Impossible to contact by email, phone or on line.
    Perth WA
    Australia

Booking CFF53A7E
    I made this booking yesterday. Today my Doctor has advised me not to fly or drive at the moment.
    I should be grateful if you would cancel Booking and Refund The Deposit as soon as possible

• Bb
      Oct 15, 2018
    Carflexi - Ripped us off

This is a truly bad company. They ripped me off in Romania. Go direct to the company. A $350.00 rental ended up costing $600.00. We were made to pay insurance twice.STAY AWAY from CARFLEXI.

• Na
      Oct 28, 2018
    Carflexi - Not Refunding My Deposit
    Germany
    Germany
    carflexi.com

I have rented a car, and they take deposit of 1000Euro. Not they are not refunding it. No one is answering my mails, or inquiries.
    CFCE3877 booking number.
    Date Of Rent started 9th May 2017
    Date of rent ended 14th May 2017

When I returned back to my car, they say everything is ok, but still cannot have my money back.

• Er
      Nov 12, 2018
    Carflexi - Deposit Not Refunded
    Istanbul
    Canada

I rented a car from Carflexi last summer. I paid 100% insurance to cover everything possible. Was not supposed to be a deposit at the pick up but rental company took advantage of the rushy situation and charged deposit. After over 3 months no refund yet. I want my deposit refunded now.

• De
      Jan 22, 2019
    CarFlexi - About you
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I have to confirmation numbers and payments made to you on both! Last night at the airport I was denied a car! I need this fixed ASAP. Have someone assigned to who can mail me on this. CF7FF5EC is the code

• De
      Jan 23, 2019
    CarFlexi - Car rental
    South Africa

I believe there should be an investigation to confirm that this company actually exists. We have had numerous deductions for a single car from our credit card with the same message.
    Our card could not be processed. With a request to re enter the card details. Every entry deducts the money. [protected]

Apr 27, 2019
    CarFlexi - Damage over evaluation / CARFLEX
    Spain

"Damage over evaluation, no response."
    4/16/19
    Scuff mark on mags. due to rubber or road tar, abusive evaluation totalling over 300.
    Never use them again. Damage waiver contracted and nobody wants to take responsibility. Car flexi nor green motion.
    Absolutely not acceptable.

• Ju
      Jul 14, 2019
    Carflexi - Double charging credit card
    Indonesia

Please be informed that we have been charged twice for booking code CF3A3BEA of NOK 8097 and NOK 7278, while it should be only NOK 8097 only following our contract.

Would be appreciated if we can have further explanation regarding the double charging.

• Ha
      Aug 12, 2019
    Carflexi - insurance
    Israel

order CF2B9F16
    I was charged 400 Euro by the rental company on the 31st of July 2019
    I have insurance with you please return my emails and calls asap!!! [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com