caresignringtones.com / billed for unwanted services

CA, United States Review updated:
4.05
I responded to an e-mail regarding free ringtones then I got a text message telling me I got a subscription to jokes for $6.99 a month which I never asked for.

Comments

Ri
  26th of Dec, 2007
Watch out for AP*24ProtectPlus. They charged my credit card two times $14.95 for a service I never heard of or reguested. I had to cancell my credit card to stop them. Report this type of fraud to your bank and your state attorney generals office as I did.
Sh
  28th of Dec, 2007
i was offered 1 free ring tone. the next thing i know i get a text message on my phone saying i was getting billed 9.99 a month for the service i didnt even ask for
Da
  29th of Dec, 2007
This same thing just happened to me. I did not authorize any charges or subscribe to any ring tone club. I got a text on my phone saying "billed for 6 credits" . I do not even know what they are.
Da
  29th of Dec, 2007
Can anyone tell me how to get these charges reversed?
  4th of Jan, 2008
Same thing just happened to me 9.99for a csw subscription, how do iI reverse it?
Pa
  6th of Jan, 2008
HOW THE HELL DO WE GET RID OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sh
  7th of Jan, 2008
Don't know what to do here? FREE Ringtones? Hum? Guess no one should try and sign up for anything that is FREE... cuz it ain't! Guess I'll have to figure out how to get rid of these guys too...
Ji
  10th of Jan, 2008
OK, I wanted a ringtone of Alvin and the Chipmunks...I got nothing...........just a subcription...to what? Who the !@#$ knows.
Ba
  19th of Jan, 2008
PLEASE READ THIS!!! i just had the same thing happen and i contacted sprint. they helped me remove it. all i had to do was text "stop" to '71769' and i imediately received a text back letting me know my subscription was canceled. i dont know if its the same adress for everyone or every phone company but try replying "stop" to what ever message you received. i hope this helps. love
  5th of Feb, 2008

caresignringtones.com - cancelation of ringtones
care@ringtones.com
Flint
Michigan
Phone: 810-875-9146
MS.DOOBEE-D@COMCAST.NET

I DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, I THOUGHT IT WAS A FREE GIFT. I DO NOT WANT IT. I would like it to go away.
Ga
  6th of Feb, 2008
my alltell phone does not get your ringtones and i did not sign up for it
Ga
  6th of Feb, 2008
i better not get charged for this.
Pa
  6th of Feb, 2008
I also wasn't trying to sign up for the jokes and am going to get charged how do i cxl this? Thx.
Re
  14th of Feb, 2008
I AGREE WITH EVERYONE WHO POSTED A COMMENT. KEY WORD FREE, NOTHING IS FOR FREE ANYMORE. THANKS TO BARBARA,S SUGGESTION MY PLAN WAS CANCELLED. I HAVE AT&T/CINGULAR AND DID WHAT SHE SAID TEXT BACK "STOP" TO '71769' AND ALSO RECEIVED A TEXT FROM THEM THAT SUBSCRIPTION WAS CANCELLED. THANKS.
Je
  16th of Feb, 2008
I DIDNT KNO I WAS SIGNING UP FOR THIS.....I DIDNT EVEN KNO I WAS SIGNING UP FOR IT ACTUALLY....IT TOOK $23.96 OUT MY CELL PHONE ACCOUNT...WOULD LIKE IT RE-FUNDED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YALL CAN!!
Je
  16th of Feb, 2008
i get the jokes to...and they aint even funny so yall need to find some differant ones.......i need that money re-funded also!
Ca
  16th of Feb, 2008
I just got the phone today and pressed the wrong buttons..I don't want any service from you...I just wanted to see if I could find a site that had free ring tones...please don't bill me for a thing!! thanks
Br
  20th of Feb, 2008
I don't want this service. There was no talk of money. It said free complimentary ringtone. I didn't think I was obligated to pay. Please cancel this and charge me nothing. Thank you.
An
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I did not want this. This service is very misleading and should be considered a scam. Remove it from my my phone at once! thank you.
  14th of Mar, 2008
Please quit sending your junk to my number 3045420482.