Carefree Bus Toursbig bus new york hop-on hop-off tour

I purchased two 2-Day Tickets on 28 May 2018, ref BR-[protected]. The tour information sheet provided showed that Stop 43 on the Downtown Loop was 121 E 49th Street & 3rd Ave, which was very good as our hotel was 48th Street & Lexington Ave, and therefore nearby. However, that was incorrect, as the Company's leaflet, which was given to us in New York showed that Stop as NOT on the Downtown Loop, but Stop 22 on the Uptown Loop. Because of this mistake we were unable to get on the bus to do the Downtown Loop where we wanted, and were only able to use the service on one day, and not on the second day which we had paid for. I therefore claim a refund of the amount we paid, because had I received correct information I would not have booked this Tour Company, but would have chosen an alternative company. I await your confirmation of refund. Thank you.

• Updated by Frank Waxman, Jul 29, 2018

My complaint is with Viator with whom we booked the tickets and paid the cost online.

• Updated by Frank Waxman, Jul 29, 2018

I could not enter Viator or Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in the company section on the original complaint. Please forward my complaint to the correct company. Thank you.

Fr