Careergraph Institute of Professionals / Aviation banking training institute

1 Dunlop, India Review updated:

Careergraph institute of professionals pvt ltd

Hi students be ware of careergraph institute of professionals pvt ltd. Its an fraud institute. This institute institute is mainly to collect money from middle class people and they just kick the students after reciving money. Please students I beg you be ware of frankfinn. Please students. Plz dont suffer your parents. After leaving that institute I became drugist becoz I have no value in my home... Wat I m saying is thats true... Belive me. If u just want to get in to airlines sector just do one thing... Get some small job in hotel industry and get some experience. And try to finish ur degree. But this institute says u will be recuited through +12 qualification but that is false. Be ware of these kind if fraud people
Previously they all used to work at nip now they open their own. All are fake.

Careergraph Institute of Professionals

• Updated by Amit Dey, Apr 09, 2017

Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt Ltd is also fake company. Its also a game of the cheaters always change the names ...but under same big cheater...all are fruad ...Nandan Kumar Singh Neha Gupta Anup Paul Prasenjit Saha Somshubhra Bose all are chetaers ...complaint at police station...and save students.

Am
Apr 9, 2017

More Careergraph Institute of Professionals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ar
      11th of Apr, 2017

Hi guys Nandan Kumar Singh is big cheater ..he speaks polite in manner and white dumb dog ..do not go by his words. His new cheating firm
    Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt Ltd
    138/1 Bhajan complex
    Dunlop Bus stop
    Kolkata 700108

@ARJUN 17 100% r8 ye log ek no. K cheater hai
    Fraud company chlte ha ye log

9th of Aug, 2018

@ARJUN 17 guyz ek kam karte hai...

9th of Aug, 2018

@Shrita Paul I am also sufferer.I want to close their buisness.I know many info. Abt. Their cheating buisness.my whatsapp no.-7278114571.

• So
      18th of Apr, 2017

Hi
    few days back i joined there Careergraph institute of professionals pvt ltd
    is it true that are they frod ?

• Ap
      3rd of May, 2017

@Sonia2017 fraud

• Ab
      21st of Apr, 2017

I am a student of Career Graph institute Pvt, Ltd, As per mine opinion the institute is registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs From the beginning the companies certification are all available physically and how come the company opened on 06April2017 and complain against the company raised on 09.April2017 regarding placement is totally a void stuff.

21st of Apr, 2017

I think Abhishek Basu is right, I am also a student, the all are very good guy, co-operate with all. Also thanks to Mr. Singh and Mr. Bose, both are Directors' of the Company are outstanding behaviour. I think the above complaint against him (like Arjun17, Sonia2017, Amit Dey) are totally misguide to others. You guys look the all three profiles are USA, so they are fake not the Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt. Ltd.

• Ap
      3rd of May, 2017

they want rs.8000 for training...i think it is a fake company...

@apud Yes it is

• Ru
      18th of May, 2017

Guys I am a student of 1st batch of CIP INSTITUTE. From our batch 9/14 candidates are already placed in ICICI BANK. WHATEVER COMPLAINTS ARE MADE ARE TO MISGUIDE THE STUDENTS I GUESS

• In
      30th of Mar, 2018

@Rupam Tiary Did they paid any money for this job?

@Rupam Tiary really ??

9th of Aug, 2018

@Shrita Paul They are cheater.I know all internal information.my whatsapp no.7278114571.I want to close their buisness..many of my friends are cheated by them..

20th of May, 2017

Careergraph institute of Professionals pvt ltd is big fraud. Do not trust them. First they will demand 8000 in the name of workshop then for placement again they will ask money . Students please don't trust these bunch of cheaters . And in the joining time they put add for operational jobs offer back office jobs but then they offer sales jobs . You won't survive there for one or two months. So job seekers do not go in these type of cip institutes ...go by own you can easily get jobs in banks by your own skills. I have given them first instalment 4000 but when I came to know I given up and asked for refund then they reacted gunda...so guys let's united and recover the money. Guys soon we are going to lodge complains in police station and west Bengal consumer forum. We are three male and two female students who are cheated by them.

• Sk
      11th of Dec, 2017

@Arindam17 I am with you this is my contact number 9007763260

@Arindam17 Yes it’s a fraud company

• Kr
      25th of Jun, 2018

@Sk.Arif Recently I'm cheated from Careergraph.

• Bo
      26th of May, 2017

Fake ID's created to disturb and distract... These [censor] don't have the backbone to comeup with original ID's. And to the most this website is made to blackmail clients and companies by demanding money to remove the complains.

• Ta
      21st of Nov, 2017

Careergraph Institute of Professionals Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata 700108 situated near dunlop bridge registered under ministery of corporate affairs in april 2017, It was registerd for educationl activities purposes but it is now busy for providing job in bank, aviation sector etc .Presently it has three director and some HR and they alltogether just showing themselves that they have authority to give job to unemployed youth which is absolutly fake . They have only one motive that is to collect money in the name of documentation, workshop, and procession charges etc. Simply I want to say one thing is that all they are just international type of cheater thats all . always remember that those who demanded money for job is nothing but a fake organisation. Be sabdhan .

@Tarun das Yes u r absolutely r8
    Ye log srf paisa loot ta hai

• Ne
      24th of Dec, 2017

I applyed in CIP Pvt Ltd for banking, When i was told to come for the Interview they told no charges for the Interview, After selected my CV for Banking training i payed 7000 for 21 days training.
    After complete my training they provided me the first campussing in Axis Securities. on 21st Nov 2017 i attend the Interview. within 48 hours i got a call form Axis Securities that i have been selected as a FDE.
    Till now i am working, In hand salary i m gating 12.3k .
    So i totally trust this Institute ...

• Ne
      24th of Dec, 2017

Hi, Mai CIP Dunlop branch me Apply kiya tha Banking ke liye, ajj me ICICI bank me select huya hun for the Sales officer post k liye. Direct payroll me, Salary 12.3k monthly,

me Dunlop ka B36 Batch se hun, is batch ka mera do friend Name - "SABARNI NATH" vi ICICI me select huya he or "RUKSHINI KUMAR SARKAR" SBI CREDIT Card me select huya he.

so me sob ko batana chata hun CIP Pvt Ltd se Job milta he...

• Su
      29th of Dec, 2017

My self Suman from BARASAT, I applied for Banking in CIP MDHM branch. After complete my training i got first campussing in ICICI Bank and i have selected for the post of Sales Officer.

so i am very happy with this Institute ...

• Gu
      8th of Jan, 2018

Hallo, My self Gurupada Das applied for Cargo in Careergraph Dunlop branch. After done my Agreement i reached Delhi for the Placement.
    Now i have been selected in HMS HOST Hospitality.
    I got my dream job ...and i am very mush happy ...thanks to CIP Pvt Ltd DUNLOP.

• Me
      16th of Jan, 2018

Hi,
    Me Megha Garai, i Got a job In ICICI Bank by Careergraph Pvt Ltd.

I have done Admission for Banking Job with 7000/- in Dunlop branch.
    After 21 days training i got the first Campussing in ICICI Bank. and i have been selected for SO profile. Now my Monthly CTC 16, 370/-
    Thank you CIP For make my Career ...

3rd of Mar, 2018

@Megha Garai Can you please let us know in which branch have you been posted? The branch code/loaction to be exact.

31st of May, 2018

Well i don't knw about this company is it ..fake or not..bt they...want 7000 rs ...for 21 days training...plz...anyone say..now..what i...do now..???

@Rahul98 Fake hai

9th of Aug, 2018

@Rahul98 hello.. my class is going to b start from 11th Aug.

9th of Aug, 2018

@Shrita Paul Your money will be wasted.I am b.tech degree holder.they gave me 4000/- salary credit card sales job which need no training.They have no authority to give job in bank.They only give sales job.Don't do blunder..your future will be destroyed.

Hi students beware of Carrier Graph institute of Professional Pvt Ltd
    Its an fraud institute ye Student’s log se paisa lete hai jht bol kr k Bank mein job dnge bt dete nhi . Is company k saare log fraud ha Mr. Anup, Mr. Abhishek, Mr. Som, Mrs. Sushmita sb k sb jhute makkar hai
    Plz frndz bach k rho is fake co. se

21st of Aug, 2018

Thanks to careergraph to make my life bright. I got my dream Job in Aviation Ground Staff.

I have applied Aviation job in Careergraph Madhyamgram Branch. I have completed my training with CIP A 34 batch.

after done the all process i got placed in Ground Staff Profile, Now my monthly CTC -19, 583, and i am very happy with my job

22nd of Aug, 2018

@Rahul Das . .

27th of Aug, 2018
    Careergraph Institute of Professionals - Aviation Placement
    kolkata
    India
    careergraphinstitute.com

20 hrs 33 mins ago

My class will be started from 21st September..
    Please tell me ...some people give positive comments and some give negative comments...
    So guide me..please