Careerexperts.org / Scam

I applied for an Administrative Assistant position listed on Craigslist.
I received a couple email messages for a Sister Mary Joseph. Then I get one that several prospective employers thought my resume was not strong enough. If I paid money (that could be paid after hiring) I could get assistance in making my resume stronger. This from a supposed non-profit organization. What A SCAM!

Comments

• Un
      10th of Oct, 2008
    Careerexperts.org - $675.00 owed to me for online work!
    Illinois

I was looking for a work from home job and found one on craigslist and was ready to work for a sister mary joseph or in other words harris black, didnt even bother to do a background check on this careerexperts.Org but now that i have it's no good, but black owes me $675.00 for the work that i've done for the past 3 weeks, and have not seen one cent of it, but i'm not gone rest till i get it when he dies, i will raid his home and take $675.00 worth of s%$# and do some other things but i wont go into that!

• Ju
      14th of Oct, 2008

If more people shared this attitude, Harris wouldn't have gotten away with this for such a long time.
    I still can't believe that the authorities haven't been able to do anything about this sex offending thief.