Career Network.com / Information Theft!

United States, Maryland, Baltimore Review updated:
I've applied for several jobs in the Career Network. I have completed all applications and provided resumes and references. Upon completion of these applications, I still get repeated @mails for the same jobs as if I never applied! I never get contacted by the prospective employers, although the @ mails indicate that the employers would now contact me directly! Indeed I get @mails purportedly from some of the prospective employers, stating that they attempted to contact me in response to my applications and have yet to hear from me!! This is after applications have been submitted and confirmed recieved! This also includes resumes and references!!
The only thing Career Network.com seems to be after is information for on-line college recruiters! I am accusing Career Network.Com of outright collusion with the online education companies, as a means to recruit students in order to recieve government grants. That is why we never hear back from prospective employers!!

More Career Network.com Complaints & Reviews

A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
I get emails from many prospective employers and each email sounds alike that it looked dishy. The application for each looked the same and it didn't make sense why I never got any replies. So I'm with you. HUGE SCAM!