Career Network / Fake job website SCAM
Any links to the Career Network or The Career Resource is a scam. I went to the same applicatoin site descibed above and Thank God that my hair started standing on end and I decided to do some research before sending them my personal info. If you look below you will see what I found. They are a fraud and have been in hot water with the U.S. District Court. Enough Said...
Career Network, Inc., and its principals, Walter Turulis and Kathleen Key. Complaint filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, Hammond Division, on January 3, 2001. On January 3, 2001, the court granted the FTC's request for a temporary restraining order, asset freeze, and appointment of a temporary receiver. On January 9, 2001, the court entered stipulated preliminary injunction, continuing the terms of the TRO. Civil Action No: 2:01-CV-001-JM; FTC Staff Contact: Gregory A. Ashe, Bureau of Consumer Protection, [protected].
More Career Network Complaints & Reviews
- Career Network - False employment provider 
- Career Network - nonexistent job
- Career Network - NO REAL JOB SCAMMING THE INNOCENT
- Career Network - Online fraud 
- Career Network - Awful experience 
- Career Network - fake job offers
- Career Network - Possible Investigation 
- Career Network - spam email
- Career Network - fraudulently offering jobs 
- Career Network - bogus job search