Career Experts / fraud
I got the following email from 'email@example.com' after replying to a posting on craigslist in Toronto for 'Administration Assistant/Customer Service (Toronto)'
Hello, how are you? One of my clients sent me your resume and we want to follow-up
with you. Are you ready for a career change? Are you free for live or phone interviews this week? My name is Sister Mary Joseph. I am the CEO of Career Experts (helping people find top level careers in the "hidden job market" since 1995). I am really impressed with your rich work
experiences. I can tell from your experiences that you are very good working with the public, a "people person" which is exactly what we are looking for.
I have spoken to a few companies about your background and the feedback has been very positive so far. Now they wish to meet you this week. Are you available for an interview with the companies? What is your availability? Do you prefer mornings, afternoons, or evenings/weekends? Could you be available as early as tomorrow for phone interviews?
We will be working together on your job search so I would like you to know who we are and how we operate. We are a 15 year-old recruiting firm hired by many large companies who only want to
hire the best candidates at the best salary (usually $50, 000 or more) and they pay us a commission to help them find staff. The commission DOES NOT come from your salary. What you make, you keep. We do not charge you anything to find a job. I am your agent and you can ask me any questions in order to feel more confident prior to your interviews.
We will setup the interviews for you and prepare you with full job descriptions and company information but it is your responsibility to show up for the interviews and get the job. We have an 85% successful placement rate within the first week and I am confident the companies will want to meet or speak to you this week subject to your availability. I will confirm the interview times once I know your schedule.
The full time permanent positions with benefits I have for you now near your home:
1) Sheraton Hotel & Ritz Carlton Hotels: Administrative Assistant $55, 000 or more.
2) Pediatrician Office Manager at Children’s Hospital $55, 000.
3) Airport: Administrative Assistant responsible for customer service $52, 000 or more.
4) Law office: Administrative Assistant $55, 000.
5) Administrator at a Plastic Surgery Clinic $52, 500.
6) Psychology Office Manager. Excellent benefits $52, 000+.
7) Chiropractor Office Manager. $54, 000 + benefits.
8) University Admissions Office Administrator. $55, 000.
9) Bank – Customer Service. $47, 000.
10) Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgeon – Office Manager. $52, 000.
11) Administrative Assistant – Elevator Company. $55, 500.
12) Hospital Admissions Department – Administrative Assistant. $57, 000.
13) Law Office: 2 Administrative Assistants $22 per hour (negotiable).
14) Optometrist Office: Office Manager – $52, 500.
15) Full-Time Administrative Assistant / Office Music Producer. Salary $52, 500 annually + benefits.
16) Administrative Assistant. Exxon Mobil. $55, 000 + health benefits.
17) Public Relations/Customer Service. Google. $57, 000 + health benefits.
18) Accounting Clerk. Pediatrician. $57, 800 (Interviews this week!)
19) Administrative Assistant for Asian Export Company. $58, 000 + benefits. (Interviews this week!).
20) Maternity Ward Administrative Assistant. General Hospital. $55, 000. Training Provided.
21) Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Ice Cream Company. $57, 500. Interviews this week with 2 weeks paid training..
I have told the employers to please wait one more day and I will get back to them shortly and let them know your availability for the first round of interviews whether they be live or by phone. Then I will send them your revised resume best suited for the jobs for which you are applying. Please have a look at the resume samples on our website (www.careerexperts.org) and then let me know which style you wish us to make for you.
It is safe to say we are on the same page in wanting you to get the interview and get hired this week. Good for you and good for us. I look forward to managing your career search with you. The sooner, the better. Many of my clients were hired yesterday.
I am recommending we work together so that you are not rejected in favor of someone else and each application has the most positive effect. Thank you and congratulations on your new career. God Bless You.
Sister Mary Joseph, CEO
My picture: http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/careerexperts/SISTERMARY.jpg