Careem / careem's vendor complaint, islamabad-pakistan

1 Islamabad, Pakistan Review updated:

Dear Careem Team
I'm a vendor of Careem Islamabad Pakistan.
Needs your sympathetic consideration.

Since yesterday 3rd May, 2017 my captain's ID is blocked, for your ref avg of rating from all cycles, retrieved from Careem's vendor portal is quoted below;

Avg Acceptance rate 96.6.
Avg rating 4.82.
Captain ID details: Javed Murtaza [protected]
Vehicle registered with Careem: ADD -342 [Islamabad]

I'm really surprised and worried that an esteemed and professional company's like yours have such system errors. It really hurt the performers and consistent achievers.

Kindly consider this case for renewal of ID. Your support is of immense importance to avoid business loss and to captain's motivation.

Also check and suggest the solution to avoid any such loss scenarios in future.

I have also submitted this request at supportisb@careem.com & go@careem.com, but no solution offered till yet.

[For your ref. screen shots of captain's cycle from Careem's Vendor portal are enclosed]

Warm Regards
Umer Ejaz

umerejaz.ue@gmail.com
[protected]
Rgds

Um
May 4, 2017

Comments

• Ha
      15th of Jul, 2017

A A mere captain ki id block ho gi hai bry mahrbni fama kar id opne kar dy captain id 03215322703 captain name mansib ali

27th of Oct, 2017

Hello Asalam o Alaikum
    Respected owner of Careem,
    Sir im vendor and also captain .im facing many problems day by day .I have many complaints. you have decreased rates to a great extent .We struggled 14 to 18 hours daily and at the end no saving .You have decreased guarantee and bonus too.Is this faithful ?Its all advantage is for the customer and Careem through the software.Its humble request please increase the rates .We have trusted you and invested our amounts.Please give us some benifit .Otherwise your company will face downfall.Kindly take notice of my email .

• Aq
      15th of Dec, 2017

It is better for us to join bykea because careem increase the rides from 9 to 14 and give guarantee 1600
    bykea gives 3200 for 16 rides.thanks
    Syed Aqib shah
    captain id 552386

26th of Feb, 2018

Dear careem team
    I am a vonder muhammad adil I have very disappointed because careem message me previous cycle you complete 5 ride's 1pm to 7pm then careem give you 1000 rupees grantee and same msg we receive my mobile 3 days and we achieved 3 days 5 ride's in below mention during time period but we don't receive a grantee first of all you give me my achive 3 garntee amount and secondly my car type is go but careem send me go mini ride's we have not accepted go mini ride's and my portal setting show me two type's go and go mini you removd go mini my portal my captain id is below mention.
    Muhammad - 216093
    Vehicle Japanese alto
    Number - ED903
    So kindly my issue resolve ASAP
    Regard vonder Muhammad Adil (Islamabad)

26th of Feb, 2018

Sir i have issue with my car..my car is cultus 2000model registration date is 22/12/2000.just 8days are less in 2001..please put my car in Go.I will be very thankful..Ac is working heater is working.. Inspection was completed.. They told that your car specification is very good..you should text to careem support they will help you..so kindly put my car in Go.car no LXV 9103

• Za
      24th of Mar, 2018

I am a captain in careem bike
    Someone picks fake ride from my id
    And my id has been blocked by the careem
    But i want to drive on careem car
    Kindly unlock my id so i can drive my car on careem
    I'll b very thankful to you
    My id is 923355580837
    Kindly unblock it as soon as possible

• Fa
      26th of Apr, 2018

Faisal mehmood reg cell 03152318450 i am captain and vendor pichly 7 dino se careem Islamabad ki franchises k chakkar laga raha hn apni or car ki swithing k liy lekin jo staff hai shyd unhyn kuch ata hi nhi hai rozana time dy dety hyn ho jay ga lekin abhi tak meri switching nhi hue mehbani farmay or mera case solve kr dyn

• Pa
      7th of May, 2018

Salam..i humble request to careem office..mera jo bonus ata hai..wo careem fare ma adjust hota hai..or ma kahi bar careem office giyaa hun..un sy request ki hai..k isko adjust na kro..lakin wo kisi k manty nhi hai...mujy aap logon sy iltimaas hai..Khuda k liye mera kaam Kara day..Thak giyaa hun careem office chakar laga k..mera jo bonus ata hai..wo mery account ma transfer kiya jaye...yeh careem office ma jo log biatay hai..wo yh kam nhii kar sakty wo Q bitaye hain...ALLAH k wastay mera yeh request accept kar lay...

• Na
      20th of Jun, 2018

Asalam o Alaikum respected sir my captain I'd 866554 Naveed Iqbal 37405.4285396.9 registered number 0309.5926458 - janab careem nay mera eid bonus refund kar lia hai reason yeh batai k aik ride 2 dafa 2 din main ku accept Ki agar Ramzan main captains km thay rides ziada theen to hamara Kya qasoor hai k ride Hamaray pas dobara aati hai . mera target 30 rides ka tha achievement 55 rides hai 1, 2 ya 3 rides fake dalna ka mujay Kya benefit mera to target already complete tha. careem nay mere eid kharab ki main nay 3 din working nai ki wo bi lost...mere pas ab company switch karny k ilawa koi option nahi hai ...kindly recheck this issue and help if you can ...take care

• Ei
      25th of Jun, 2018

@Naveed Iqbal malik Asalam o Alaikum Brother company Fraud he ye ziyada der tak nahi chal sakte ager yahi hal raha.Vendor se ye company chal rahi he vendor se kama rahe or opar se ose Doka bi de rahe he logo ne shyed company k liye investment kiya he. Agr koi pochne wala hota to ye fraud nahi kar sakte te. Eid Bonus cycle guarantee Ki to Jo target Raka ta O khud ka giya ab na complaints pe es hal nikal sakta he or na Office k jane se Sidi si bat he K Ye FRAUD he.