Careem / captain asked to cancel the ride and I paid cancellation charges undued

1 KARACHI, Pakistan Review updated:

I booked careem ride with captain muhammad umer today [protected], friday) at 11.49am. Upon contacting he confirmed he was not on my location (Dow medical college) however I received the message of his arrival. He said it will take him time to come to my location so I should cancel my ride and as his gprs will not verify the location so no charges would be paid by me. Hence I cancelled the ride, but also received the message of cancellation charges borne to me showing some negative credit in my account. I had to bear that charges due to him.
His car was suzuki wagon r, silver, bgr 414.
I request to refund this amount as I did on his request.

Qa
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

• Kh
      19th of Jan, 2019

I booked careem ride with captain muhammad Hussain today [protected], friday) at 7:02pm. Upon contacting he confirmed he was not on my location (university of management technology) however I received the message of his arrival. He said it will take him time to come to my location so I should cancel my ride and as his gprs will not verify the location so no charges would be paid by me. Hence I cancelled the ride, but also received the message of cancellation charges borne to me showing some negative credit in my account. I had to bear that charges due to him.
    His rishaw was Green Rikshaw, LEU-8898.
    I request to refund this amount as I did on his request.