Carecredit.com / Unauthorized charges!

1 Po box960061Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-893-7864

I was being charged for a class i was not participating in. Charges kept occurring after canceling loan for 2300- now over 3000.dollars.

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008

I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB FOR FINANANCE CHARGES FOR BEING LATE ON MY LAST PAYMENT. I PAID IN FULL TWO WEEKS LATE OF MY CUT OFF DATE FOR FREE INTEREST. YOU ARE NOW CHARGING ME $786.00 FOR THE INTEREST OF THE WHOLE LOAN INSTEAD OF INTEREST OF THE REMAINING PAYMENT OF $381.50
    MY ACCOUNT # IS 6019180367368681 MARIE JULIAN

• Mc
      22nd of Feb, 2011

If it makes you feel better, they got me for over $2000! I should have read the fine print. In this case, it was a 2 year interest free loan with GE Money for a Sleep Number Mattress. I had a baby and missed the final payment by one week. I didn't realize at that time that they then get you for ALL 2 years of finance charges. I was considering using CareCredit for dental work I need done but as soon as I read complaints like yours and learned they loan through GE I've decided I'll just have to come up with the money another way. Mind, that was $2000 in just interest. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.