Care.com — unprofessional and un-careing
Completely unprofessional, un caring, and impossible to reach. They respond only here with a cold, impersonal, automated response. Its the same for every different case i've read here. I think it would be better business if they allowef and encouraged feedback, and showed concern for each individual case. I've been a member on care.com under two emails/accoints. For the first one iv'e been a member for about a year and a half, had job matches but already had a job. I was thinking about relocating back home, so I just wanted to check this company out.
Once I finally move I get the notification message they send saying my account was suspended. Now I understand that if anything comes back at all, no matter what it is, this is what happens. But they should take each case and consider the circumstances individually.
Cherie A. Toni Broussard's Response, Jul 27, 2018
still on hold t cancel 41 minutes now
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing