Care.com — pet sitting
I have used them for years, forget it no more, they want money now to read clients responses and they cannot read mine it's all shaded out, I emailed them now all the sudden you have to pay, clients have expressed their frustration about it to me and they doubled the amount for a background check $59 and $20 for motor vehicle, too greedy, Sittercity is free.
Care.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017
We're sorry for your frustrations, Julie Anne. If the potential client you're trying to message has Premium membership, they should be able to reply to your messages. Only one party has to be a paying member in order to exchange messages on the site and not both. We'll pass your feedback along and we wish you all the best!
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - childcare babysitting
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing