Care.com, Inc / beware of 30 day membership offering

1 5th Floor, 77 4th AveWaltham MassachusettsWaltham, United States Review updated:

I signed up for 30 day membership. Unfortunately they keep on billing you. Their website is difficult to understand, I never saw a warning that after 30 days they would switch me to a standard membership and keep on billing. I tried canceling and it was not straight forward, They are very good at misleading language. On top of it, I did not find a care giver. The ones I contacted made, either never replied back or broke appointments. I filed a complaint to my credit card company to get them removed as an approved vendor on my card.

Re
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Jan, 2016

I can understand your frustrations and we apologize if you were not aware of our Automatic Renewal Feature. However, all subscriptions do automatically renew until canceled, and this feature was listed on the enrollment page when you joined Care.com. Please feel free to reach out to us either via email at careteam@care.com or phone # (877) 227 3115. We are open Monday to Friday from 10 am - 6 pm EST. One of our representative will be more than happy to review your account for you and see if there is anything we can do on our end.