Care.comillegal background checks

Care.com does illegal background checks I have a very common name I am in nursing program with no criminal record and they
Suspended my account after getting great reviews from client s on there for years. In the area I live just at local pharmacy another person with my name and same date of birth and same neighborhood. They need do more thorough checks I have a level 2 background with the state of Florida fingerprint scanned.

Sm
Aug 28, 2017

Comments

• Am
      Aug 28, 2017

Nov 02, 2017

They did the same thing to me. I hold a license that states my background has to be clear. Care.com said they suspended me because I was unsafe but would not tell me why.