Care Credit / Bad service
Care Credit/ GE Money Bank has posted a charge to my account without my knowledge, approval or signature due to Arlington Family Dentistry charges that were not legitimate. Services were done without approval of patient, even after the patient advised them NO. Business has promised to issue credit to patient, however, instead they did not advised patient until after Care Credit/ GE Money Bank posted the charges. Care Credit and GE Money Bank was advised of the error, pending the dispute, however, they have not replied via E Mail or correspondence. When I received my statement, the disputed charge was posted on my account plus late fees. I had closed my account and advised themof the dispute. They have ignored me. I have telephoned them with no results, noone answers the phone, only a recording. Please give me advice or tell me how to solve this problem.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.