Care Credit/gemb / Customer Service
I am trying to contact this company and their customer service is closed on Saturday. I have never heard of a credit card company that didn't have some kind of way to contact them, but is only available Mon-Fri. I have gone on their website and there is only phone number, which is only good Mon-Fri. I have looked for email address, an area on website for questions about your account. THere is nothing, accept to call back on Monday. They attempted to take $50 payment by way of ACH which was way I tried to call..to stop payment. This is the worst customer service I have seen for a credit card company. Worst website, worst. You are out of luck if you a problem on Saturday.
More Care Credit/gemb Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- CareCredit - terrible behaviour
- CareCredit - agreement and consent forms 
- CareCredit - CareCredit credit card 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Error on the part of care credit with regard to the amount owed them.