Care Credit / Scam and cheating!

United States Review updated:
4.7
On November 20 I sent a check to Care Credit in the Amount of $ 1100.00 and they cashed it as $ 11000.00 which was my banks fault as well as Care Credit for not paying attention. As of today which is Jan 10 I am owed $ 9900.00 do you think I can get that back NO they say it has to be searched first it cleary states on my statement that I over payed them which now can take up to 45 days to get back and has already been two months I will never deal with them again and I suggest no one does either. Now I had get an Attorney which I will send them the bill for that. They are a pretty sad company I will be telling all of the Medical offices where I live not to deal with them and hopefully people will listen, Hope this makes sense!

Comments

Ja
  3rd of Aug, 2013
I just got this credit card and want to use it in 2 days. After reading all the bad comments, I'm afraid to use it.
Ge
  6th of Aug, 2013
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 080613_cb_Kathleen**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,