Care Credit / Scam and cheating!
On November 20 I sent a check to Care Credit in the Amount of $ 1100.00 and they cashed it as $ 11000.00 which was my banks fault as well as Care Credit for not paying attention. As of today which is Jan 10 I am owed $ 9900.00 do you think I can get that back NO they say it has to be searched first it cleary states on my statement that I over payed them which now can take up to 45 days to get back and has already been two months I will never deal with them again and I suggest no one does either. Now I had get an Attorney which I will send them the bill for that. They are a pretty sad company I will be telling all of the Medical offices where I live not to deal with them and hopefully people will listen, Hope this makes sense!
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices