Care Credit — unncessary credit denial
I have excellent credit (even did my own credit score to double check and it was in the top 5% (over 95th percentile) I have a good job and own my home with a reasonable mortgage (can pay it in one weeks pay) The home is worth 3x more than the mortgage value.
I was simply looking to increase my credit line with them from $1000 to $1500 to cover the expense of banking my new baby's cord blood. I can pay it up front but will loose the promotion of 12 months no finance charges if I do.
I was denied the additional credit and told I had to wait 7-10 days to find out why by mail. I am due to give birth any day. The person on the phone had NO compassion. And NO clue what she was doing.
I had an account with them in 2006 and paid every bill on time. I guess they don't like customers with good credit who pay thier bills...
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Care Credit - Card Security Scam 
- Care Credit - Rip-off Loan Repayment Plans 
- Care Credit - deceptive and confrontational 
- Care Credit/gemb - Customer Service
- Carecredit / Ge Money Bank - charged for no services