Cardwoo.com / Stay away

United States Review updated:

Cardwoo does a way better job at advertising itself than performing the service they advertise. They buy unused giftcards yet their website gives -0- information on the current offer they might extend, after sending in your card, you can expect to receive -0- communication as to the status of your transaction. They should spend less on marketing and more on systems upgrade. For example: I sent my $100 BestBuy card on 12/21 after printing their pre-paid return label (so I have USPS Tracking # confirmation!) They received my card on 12/27. Their site claims they process and mail checks in 1 day and you recieve in 2-3 days. Today is 1/4...still no check. Did I get ripped off? I've written to them and received several non-committal email replies like, "Check is in the mail" but no dates or amounts or other really helpful information to convince me that I'm dealing with any form of reputable company. My advice: SELL YOUR CARDS ELSEWHERE, there are many many choices, don't waste your energy on these yo-yos.

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 01, 2011
    Cardwoo.com - not enough info
    California

I sent out a gift card to office depot for $100 and only got a $50 check back.It doesn't say anywhere that they charge you for changing your gift cards.It didn't say anwhere in the package the sent you or on there website.I called them and they say its in there terms and conditions but i couldn't find.They don't clearly say they will charge you .Don't bother with this website...not worth it AT ALL.