cardsnetwork.com / Inability to

1 P.O. Box 569Hudson, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866)989-2010

I placed an order on [protected], my credit card was charged on [protected]. My order status was "pending" on [protected]. I called the number listed on their website. It was an act of futility. The calls started at 10:30, and I made attempts throughout their hours of operation, which is until 2:30. I left messages, nobody answered the phone, no matter what option I chose. The message had my name, order number, and my contact number. NOBODY called me back. After hours of frustration I went back to the website and clicked on "Live Help" button, which states "Love Help is closed". I left a message.
I finally did receive a response via email.
Thank you for writing. We have limited staff this week due to vacations, etc. Please let us know the order number so that we can better assist you.
Thanks in advance,
Tanya

The end result was my order was not processed, and part of my order was back-ordered. They made NO attempt to contact me, in ANY way to inform me that the order was delayed, was not processed, people were not available, whatever lame excuse is convenient. I had to call and waste my time to find out the status of my order, which they did not process. They had no problem processing the payment.

I am dealing with a time constraint of what I need to get done. As a business they failed, period. No communication with order status, and back-orders, has left me having to order from a different company to get what I need. I will have to pay higher shipping costs to get what I need before the weekend.

An operation like this makes me wonder if this is how they handle all of the orders. Get paid, makes excuses, order what is needed, then finally ship to the customer.

False promises at what seems good prices, I give them 5 out of 5 stars.
Getting the order out, communication with customer, and being answering the phone, they get 0 out of 5 stars.

Overall, as a business, they failed.
We wonder why consumer confidence is down, this is a prime reason why.

Comments

• Po
      4th of Jun, 2009

I wish I had read this before I ordered from Cardsnetwork.com. I ordered a few items on 5-11-09. On 5-13-09 my credit card was charged. They seem to like to get your money and do nothing else.

Calling them has resulted in nothing. I have emailed them many times and have received back many automated responses informing me that someone will be in contact within one business day. That is a joke.

It is now 6-04-09 and I have yet to hear from anyone in anyform. My order is still pending. I have instructed Cardsnetwork.com that I want my order cancelled and my money refunded. I have been in touch with the BBB. Lets hope something comes from that.

Business Failure.

Direct Phone: (978)202-3148
    Fax: (978)202-3148
    Customer Service Email: service@cardsnetwork.com

14th of Jun, 2009

I, too, wished I had read this before I ordered. It's been six months and I still haven't received my item. I contacted them twice and they failed to reply. I filed a dispute with PayPal so we'll see what happens. I'm extremely upset right now.

25th of Jul, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know I filed a complaint with the National Fraud Information Center. I think you should all file complaints personally and maybe the case will be picked up. I'll keep you informed.

• Po
      31st of Jul, 2009

I went through the BBB for help but cardsnetwork never got back to them. The rating for cardsnetwork at the BBB is now rated an F and there are 7 complaints against this company on the site. I was refered by the BBB to the Attorney General's Office of Massachusetts. I am currently working with them to get my money back. Will update later when I have something more.

• De
      2nd of Nov, 2009

I am Detective Craig Perry with the Hudson Police Department, I am looking into a similar complaint that was filed with my department against Cardsnetwork.com, could all of you listed above, please contact me to file a complaint with the Hudson Police Department. My e-mail is craigperry@townofhudson.org or you can contact me buy phone at 978-568-9627.

Detective Craig Perry

• Tr
      28th of Oct, 2010
    cardsnetwork.com - I've called many times and always get an answer machine
    Cardsnetwork.com
    cardsnetwork.com

I placed an order on May 5, 2009. I still haven't received the order. My credit card has been charged. The order status has said "Shipment Pending" since May 6. I've called many times and always get an answer machine. I've left messages but noone calls back. I've emailed, but noone replies. I've sent an email telling them to cancel the order and refund my credit card. They haven't done that either. They are 0 stars in my book. There needs to be Web Police for instances such as this.