cardsme / help me

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I have receive sms from No.[protected] on 31 March 2010, according to sms I won prize 500, 000 GB from nokia promo Ref No.55/WT66 call to [protected] na mail nokiauk.[protected]@live.co.uk.
This is very new for me then I mail on given E-mail address Dr.Mark coli reply me and mail a form for fill and asked scan copy of my passport after mail Dr.reply me that you are really winner and mail me CCS corier address for bring that parsal.

Sir, after this I check at nokia promo and found its all fake, Sir I am already mail my passport for verifing so I am very much worry about it please advice me what shoud I do I am on visit at Dubai for job I am a poor man and belong to Pakistan.

Please help me in this regards, I really appreciate your help.

My E-mail as under [protected]@gmail.com

Looking for your quick reply.

Warm Regards.
kamal Baig

Comments

• De
      6th of Apr, 2010

I recieved a text message "22996732613 - (NOKIA AWARD)500, 000 pounds has be awarded to you UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMO Ref NO. 55/WT66 For claims email:nokiauk.[protected]@live.co.uk. the phone of who sent this message is +447797806021. is this from nokia

6th of Apr, 2010

I also received this notification that my mobile won 300, 000 pounds, I want to know if this is fake or true before i send courier money. am about to send now. Who is Dr. Floyd

6th of Apr, 2010

Who is this man with the address below, am worried, and have lost alot of money using his name. He even phones me to ask for courier money, am i going to get my prize?
    Dr.. Anthony Floyd