Cardpool.com — order electronic gift card and never received
I order a $25 ebgames electronic gift card on 1/21/2011 for my son's friend's birthday on 1/23/2011. I was told I'd received the card via email within 24 hours, plenty of time before the party. It's now 1/24/2011 and I still have not received the card. I emailed them twice and still no response. This forced me to go out yesterday morning and buy another card to give. Huge inconvenience and although I'm only out $22.50 that $22.50 makes a big difference to a single mother of 3. I'll never do business with that company again. BUYER BEWARE.
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- Cardpool.com - if you really want to use cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service