Carder Law FirmI order a camera from a carder on instagram and he done fraud with me of rupees 15000

On Instagram @amazon_trusted_carder5 done fraud with me of amount 15000. He said that he will order camera at 15000 rupees by carding from amazon and he is a genuine carder. He ask me for 1000 rupees as advance money. I paid him. Then he send me a screenshot of confirmation of my order. I believe him then after two days he said that your order will be delivered by 3 p.m. Then someone call me and said that he is a delivery boy from amazon and your order is of crd category. I ask what is crd he told me it is of carding category and you have to pay 50% amount of total now or your order will get canceled. Because of fear of loosing 1000 rupees i paid 7000 rupees to him. After that he again called me amd said that your order is very costly so you have to pay 100% amount otherwise your order will get canceled. For confirmation i called the delivery boy and ask him about the location where he is at present. He takes name of the area near my home. So, i think that he is not doing fraud. Then i pay next 7000 rupees to the carder and after that delivery boy said that we have got the confirmation tp deliver your item and your item will delivered in 20-30 minutes. After that delivery boy blocked my no. Carder blocked me on Instagram and whatsapp. What should I do please tell me and help me please. I have details of his bank accounts and phone numbers. I have all the screenshot of our whole chatting. Please help me in this. I can't bear this amount of loss.

Ak