Card Services / Phising Company

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-409-7024

I recieved a call from a company called DCPS Financial, this company is a phising scam. I work for a Identity theft company, and know when to tell if it is a legit company or not! I called the company back to investigate, and they were very short, when asked questions, switched stories numerous times, please be aware of this company, and do not give them any information. They will ask for your credit card numbers and say they are going to get you a lower interest rate. There is no need to ever provide your information to a company, if they say they are a company who works with your financial institution, if that were true, then they should already have your information!!

Br

Comments

• Si
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I have been harassed by these people for months now. 5 times a day on average. After having been hung up on when hitting "1" to talk to a real person, I decided to do some research and found this website. I called the 407-409-7024 number and a woman answered the phone with a "hello" while a child was crying in the background. I have no doubt this number is in a home. I asked if it was dynamic consulting solutions and she said no that it was dynamic services. Whatever...

I told her that I was getting ridicules amounts of phone calls and had traced it to that number. She then pretended to look it up and told me she didn't see my number on the list, but would look into it further and delete my number. The funny thing was I called anonymously. When I brought this up she hung up on me.

I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE BEING HARASSED TO CALL 407-409-7024 RELENTLESSLY 24/7 UNTIL THESE PEOPLE DECIDE IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT. THEY ARE CON ARTISTS AND DESERVE MUCH WORSE THAN THIS.

22nd of Jul, 2009
    Card Services - didn't do my change of address
    Card services
    California
    Phone: 402-982-0771

I've repeatedly choosen the option #1 to stop recieving calls from them soliciting better c/c rates. They still call at least twice a day! When I use the option to speak to a rep. as soon as I ask to be removed from their list they HANG UP ON ME. Likewise if I ask to speak to a supervisor they also hang up on me!

• Do
      7th of Aug, 2010
    Card Services - didn't do my change of address
    Juniper card services
    California
    juniper.com

When I sent in my bill with a change of address they did not
    change it I have called them since Aug 2 they say it will come in
    the mail I talked to them and told them I could pay with my bothers
    dept card that I dont have a checking account any more they said
    I would have to do it on line I couldnt get online I asked them to sent
    me a new bill and it mite be late they more unless told me that even
    that thy messed up I still would be charged a late fee