Card Services/Account Services / will not add me to their DNC list!

1 United States

This company calls me several times a week. Whenever I ask them to remove them from their calling list they hang up on me. As soon as I try to get any direct info, such as their company name and address they hang up. I've had to pretend I was interested in their offer just to get the company name out of them. I pretended I was interested at one point and when she asked me for my credit card so they could help me lower my interest rate with my current company, I said, "why on earth would I give you, a complete stranger, whose company I've never heard of my cc#?" she responded with "Well, I work for card services and I'm not even going to keep this information, I just need to call you cc company to qualify you for a lower rate." I said "great I don't mind giving you my credit card # if you don't mind giving me your corporate address.", she than put me on hold for a supervisor who than proceeded to tell me that he couldn't give out that info without first qualifying my credit info. I said "so what your saying is unless I give you my cc# you won't give me your corporate address?" He said yes. I than said "Sir you are running a scam, and frankly I don't know how you people sleep at night!" and of course he promptly hung up!