CarbonKlean.com -- Peeps eyeglass cleaners

Posted: Dec 21, 2017 by

items ordered not received/no responses to emails or phone calls

On 12-8-17 I ordered some Peeps eyeglass cleaners from CarbonKlean.com. This company/product was featured on your website -- under a "sponsored" article, with the caption stating something about gifts for techies. My order on 12-8-17 was for their "holiday special" for eight eyeglass cleaners for approximately $80.00. I ordered this "holiday special", received a confirmation email and have not received the product. I have emailed them twice, with no response; I searched and found a phone number -- [protected] -- which I called and the answering machine stated I could leave a message, but the best thing to do would be to email them and a response could be expected within 24 hours. I have not received responses to my emails (on 12-18 & 12-19-17), nor my phone call [protected]). I certainly expected that a "holiday special" ordered on 12-8-17 would have no problem being received by Christmas. In checking on the internet I noted others that have had the same problem with this company and that IF they even received the product, it was MONTHS later. I would suggest that you not allow this company to be featured on your webpage. Anything you can do for me as far as receiving the items I ordered, would be appreciated. I can be reached at [protected] (eve/weekends) or [protected] days. Thank you. Jane Hilgers
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  21st of Dec, 2017 by    +3 Votes
i have the exact same complaint as described right above, except that 2 of my emails were responded to w/pat scripted responses stating my order is on processing. There have been no personalized responses to my actual question of when I could expect the order to be shipped, nor whether I can plan to receive it by Christmas. My original order was placed on December 13 . I wrote back asking to cancel my order and I have not heard a response to that
A  26th of Dec, 2017 by    +3 Votes
I have the same problem. I received an e-mail with an order number (GU9110113) stating my order is confirmed and I would receive a e-mail with
updates but nothing yet. I have tried to trace my order but no info on their product listings. Ordered on 12/18/17 but have had no success in contacting them re when to expect delivery. I thnk this a SCAM and am going to dispute my credit card charge today.
N  26th of Dec, 2017 by    +3 Votes
I also orders peeps on Dec 17th and have emailed them twice with no response. I only got confirmation through Amazon pay that they charged my account. I have received no order confirmation or any communication from them regarding my order. Very disappointing and I will also dispute the charge with Amazon and my credit card. I did order this through carbonklean.com not Amazon, but that was a payment option so I went through them.
A  28th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes let me chime in also!!
This company did the exact same thing to me!
Never replied to my emails and no CarbonKlean was ever received.
A  9th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I, too, am awaiting my order and cannot locate a phone number to contact CarbonKlean. However, I will say, that I ordered a SmartKlear (by CarbonKlean) phone screen cleaner, from an ad on another website, and was very pleased with the product promptly received. This is why I decided to order the Peeps eyeglass cleaners. I am hopeful we will all receive our orders, in time. At least now I know my case is not an isolated one.
A  11th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I ALSO HAVE ORDERED SOME EYEGLASS CLEANERS FROM CARBONCLEAN ON 12/21/17 AND SENT THEM A EMAIL A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN ANSWER BACK NOR RECEIVED ANY OF MY $99.00 ORDER... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO GET THE PRODUCT THAT WE ORDERED FROM THIS COMPANY????? MY ORDER # IS GU9115685... I HOPE SOMEONE HAS A SOLUTION THIS PROBLEM...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree