Caralluma Slim / Charging me for? I have no idea

1 Greenleaf, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 920-532-0252

I have been getting charges on my charge account from Caralluma Slim. I have no way of contacting them to even know what I am being charged for. I haven't received any products or emails from them and when I try to call them from a phone number I had to get from my creditcard company, no one answers and the mailbox is full so I can't even leave a message. I don't want anything to do with such awful business tactics. I can't even believe they are thrown in jail for doing this. How can they charge such astronomical fees without even telling you what it is and then being so unprofessional that you get a full mailbox response. Vulgar! I want this to stop now. I can't believe that the Better Business bureau doesn't step in and do something. Please stop them from bothering me. I wish I never would have ordered your tea because it has caused me hours of headaches! CaN YOU please confirm by email that you have taken care of this matter. Remember, I have received NOTHING but charges from this company. Thanks, Carrie Puzen

Comments

• Ni
      2nd of Dec, 2008

SAME HERE I ORDERED FREE SAMPLE PAYED THE SHIPPING HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANYTHING BUT THEY ARE CHARGING ME 90 SOMETHING DOLLARS 4 NOTHING I CANT GET A HOLD OF THEM THIS IS CRAP AND THEY SHOULD HAVE THERE LICENSE TOOK FROM THEM

• Jf
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Same here. After seeing these comments and calling my credit card company, they said I had to dispute it with Caralluma Slim before I could dispute the charges with the credit card company. They suggested I try to find the original email I responded to. I did. It came in on 11/3/08, the same day I ordered. I went to the website and clicked on terms and conditions. They are pretty sneaky, because I assume most people did exactly what I did, placed the order without referring to the terms and conditions. The customer care number is in the terms and conditions along with an email address. Here they are: 1-(877)-845-0526 and carallumaslim@live.com. Here is there response to my email demand:

canceled 12/03/08 i have contacted our accounting dept and have requested that you receive a full refund of all charges the refunds could take up to 7 to 10 business days depending on the bank.

From: jfmo@msn.com
    To: carallumaslim@live.com
    Subject: Please cancel any future shipments and any membership
    Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:35:46 -0700

I ordered your product from an unsolicited email that came into my account. I ordered the free sample and took advantage of the special pricing. However, your terms and conditions say the product would be shipped in 10 days. It has been a month and I haven't received anything yet. I ordered on 11/3/08. Furthermore, your terms and conditions state you would enroll me in a membership, which I don't want, and that I would be billed 60 days after my initial shipment. As I stated, I have not received my initial shipment and I noticed you charged my card again $93.90 on November 18, 2008. I am disputing this charge with my credit card company. I expect you to refund that full charge. If you don't intend to ship me the original order, then I expect you to refund both those charges of $134.85 and $4.97. I realize you say the $4.97 shipping charges are non-refundable, but, to date I have received nothing. How can you keep my money when I received no product, just billing! Now that I have been trying to find how to contact you, I have also come upon more complaints about your Company and the charges that appear on people's credit cards. Hence, I insist you refund at least the $93.90 from November 18th, 2008, Cancel any membership and all future shipments, and either ship my original order along with the free bottle or refund my credit card for all charges on November 3, 2008. That would be the $134.85 and the non-refundable $4.97! Please advise. jfo

• Pr
      19th of Dec, 2008

I ordered your product and I have not recieved any of it. It is hard enough being a single parent but when you get ripped off by a company that is well heard of, It is very heart breaking . I want my 93.90 and my 4.95 back into my account NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIGN PRISCILLA KING

• St
      25th of Mar, 2009

This has happened to me as well. In fact I do have an email address: Caralluma Slim .
    I got as far as they telling me they refunded me the money to my account, however it never showed up. I sent an email out today to them to see what happens.

In February I was charged 93.90 as well and I sent an email and the amount never went through. I think it was my bank that stopped it since I put in a complaint with them in February. However, because the initial monies were taken out of my account in October, the time was past (90 days to put in a complaint).

I wonder how many more people are having this problem. The phone numbers on the bank transaction are now assigned to another business/person.

• Pu
      20th of Apr, 2009

I never even ordered their products and I'm getting a rediculous charge on my credit card!! I was provided with this phone number to dispute the charge ...1800518-9164. The woman on the other end told me that she was an outsourced company to handle all of Caralumma's complaint returns. She told me that Caralumma obtained my cc number from another purchase that I made with a different company. UNREAL!! I am so angry that this company is still scamming people. After calling Caralumma, they told me that their computer systems were down but that they would remove the charge when they were back up. Its been a month and nothing is removed. I am trying to dispute thus unauthorized charge with my bank... this is probably the best route.

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I have had the same experience as Pudles. Now a cannot reach anyone via phone or email!
    I have been totally violated!!! Not only that, I never and would never, order any such product as I am only 105 lbs.
    Does anyone have any suggustions as what to do????
    They got me for $35.89...Now I have to cancel my card and get it re-issued with a new number etc..., all this inconvience for me along with a loss!!!

• Do
      13th of Jan, 2015

I only ordered Caralluma ( not slim ) but it was sent anyway. Unable to speak to anyone having the same contact problems, the rebate puts you through hoops as it is outsourced by private firm and you have to print the form from on line, then place in an envelope with the form leaving .25 inches at the top since opened electronically and any damage to form may result in no refund. I am reporting to Attorney GenerL. They have messed with the wrong girl. State rebate may take up to 3 months. What?!!! Please report to your state Attorney General.

• Gl
      22nd of Feb, 2015

after reading these I will not order.The Doctors and Dr.Oz should know about this because there using there names to sell it.

• Mo
      3rd of Mar, 2015

MT Girl - My experience is I was sent a link from my mother-in law. Feb 19th, I went to the website and at the top it has a picture with the bottle and price of 29.30..you go further into the website to order..give them your e-mail and phone number then hit submit without being able to look at the order total and the confirmation window comes up that you ordered a total of 198.00 and 5 bottles. I went to the terms and conditions on the confirmation window and it did not work..thankfully I left the website up and hit my back arrow until I saw the terms and conditions off to the side...I got a phone number 866-369-8481 and called it immediately to cancel (the terms and conditions say that you can't because it is a third party shipper) I was also told by Brianne that they get a lot of phone calls regarding the website and that selection for the 29.30 and how un-happy people are...The terms and conditions also state that there is a $5.95 re-stocking fee. I told her that I was very un-happy and was not going to pay the re-stocking fee she offered to talk to her supervisor about possibly waiving the restocking fee (who was no longer there) and that they would call me back the next day between 10A-3PM. The supervisors number was 866-298-0394 according to Brianna. That same evening at 5:48 pm I receive a phone call from 801-934-3162 (thinking it was the supervisor) and it was just a sales call for another companion product as well as wanting my very best recommendation. I told the gentleman about my troubles with the order and that I had only just ordered it that day. February 20th at 10:48 am I get another call from 866-379-2003 (thinking it was the supervisor) and yet again it was another sales person going into the spiel of how to take it and wanting my recommendation..I told her that I had a phone call the evening before and she said oh well I will take you off of my list and hung up on me. I finally received the product the following week-end (last week end) and you can't return it to sender.as it comes from healthy Nutrition in Mesquite NV...the rebate information is inside the package with the instructions like the 13th of Jan, 2015 poster stated. I have disputed this with Discover Card who has been very gracious...I went into my e-mail today to click on the link that my mother-in-law sent and I got a "Reported Web Forgery" and the site has been blocked for Phishing. Yes Dr. Oz needs to know that this is a terrible website...unfortunately I should have pulled up reviews for Caralluma slim which does not even have their website printed on their own product label. Here is what the review stated under Cons:
    • Automatically enrolled in the auto-shipment program upon signing up for the free trial offer (I unchecked the box for this)
    • Produce website does not contain important information
    • Website contains contradictory pricing information
    • No proof that Caralluma Slim contains real caralluma
    • No diet or exercise program to follow while taking product
    I will forge on and report to Better of Business Bureau in Utah that this is a huge SCAM!
    Don't purchase and research the product before you buy...check out Consumer Reports Seal of Approval report!

• Ki
      30th of Mar, 2015

The same happened to me everything that everyone is saying. This is Bogus! There is nothing on the bottle of caralluma slim that says it GMP tested or organic, actually nothing at all, this had me thinking, what the heck is in the pills? No one would ever know what is in them. I wanted to return these and all you get is a third party vender who knows nothing about anything, I demanded an ingredient sourcing information and they had none. This should be reported to the Better Business Bureau. They used Dr. OZ and he should do something as well about this for the consumers, he would have enough ability to do so. I got five bottles and wasted my money, its a scam, and I'm afraid to take the product!!!

annie 1023

Read all the caralluma extreme Complaints on this website...

• Ca
    CArallumaslim - haven't received anything
    Wisconsin

THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT CARALLUMASLIM. 1-(877)-845-0526 and carallumaslim@live.com. Please do not call me in Greenleaf, WI. I am complaining just like you about the Carallumaslim.

CArallumaslim - haven't received anything
    Carallumaslim

I was charged $93.00 for a product i did'nt ask for. I have called the phone number listed and there so many messages that it said it could'nt hold any more. How can they get away with this! I am going to call our state attorney general on Monday the 5th.

Caralluma Slim - haven't received anything

We ordered carallumaslim from seeing it on Oprah back in November, 2008. We have not received anything as of yet and I have tried calling the number from our bank account, but no response on anything. In fact, I just called today the number on bank account, but had to leave a message. We got charged $4.97, $134.85, $93.90!!! Please help us!!! I get so angry feeling that we have been scammed!!! How can they do that to people?!!

• Me
      18th of Jul, 2016
    carallumaslim weight loss - no product rec'd & acct being charged!
    CarallumaSlim Weight Loss
    San Diego
    California
    CarallumaSlim@live.com

In October I was charged for trial $4.95 and $93.00 .. I didn't receive trial product and I was charged for product I haven't even trialed! Plus they continue to charge my account...and still I have not received product.. and their contact # 877-845-0526 which is listed on the website and on my bank acct... no one answers/pick up.. I get a recording that says "voice mail is full" and a hang up!! I was charged $93.90 just recently in december.??? So I'm out almost $200.00 ??

~Maria