Caralluma Extreme / Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! I don't know how they got my Discover card number, but they have made two charges of $34.84 to my account. I didn't order this junk. I don't want this junk! I have filed a complaint with Discover, but the card will not decline any further charges made from this fraud, and I have to file a new complaint for each new charge to my account. I am really steamed!!! What else can be done??? Can anyone help???

N  25th of May, 2009 by
i work for a credit card company myself, and i was poking around online tonight, trying to figure out where this charge originates. i work in the disputes dept. many many people call up saying that this is a unauth charge. i am just trying to figure out how this company is getting card numbers!! alot of times, once i start to ask questions, you do find out that people were messing around on their web site, and did put their card # in etc etc. but not in this caralluma case. it just came out of no where! and unfortunately, there is not way to stop them from billing. but do feel reassured, sooner or later, they wil stop, if you dispute the charges. and they merchant does have to pay, and they do get a negative mark against their company. eveuntally visa, am ex. MC, disc wont do business any more.