Caralluma Extreme / caralluma extreme

1 Mesquite, NV, United States Review updated:

Unauthorized charges in my credit card bill in amount of $34.84 on 1/31/2009 by "ADIPOSE RX [protected] KNA" and in the same amount $34.84 on 2/27/2009 by "Caralluma extreme [protected] KNA". Read a couple of consume complains on line and immediately disputed these two charges and closed the credit card account. Otherwise, they will keep sending me bottles and charging me. Filing a complain in Federal Trade Commission on-line.

Comments

• Ge
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing occur today, and I looked at my checking account for the past several months and see they also used the name Adipose on a charge. I called the 800 number and talked to a rep. She told me that it was probably a tie in with some other purchase I made online, but I don't know what that could have been. She agreed to refund the money for both tranactions and to stop the account. Time will tell. I'm giving them 10 days.

The product is a weight loss pill. I did get -1- bottle in the mail in a plastic bag, not invoice and no adverts. I thought it was a free sample, so I tossed it.

Gene

1st of Apr, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I recieved a bottle of 'weight loss' pills in the mail that I did not order. Never even heard of them. I also threw them away. Who knows what they REALLY are. Luckily our credit card company caught the 'Adipose' charge, blocked my card, and refunded me the money.