Caralluma Extreme / unauthorized credit card charge

1 1155 w pioneer blvdMesquite, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-332-5541

this company sent me a product I did not order and never heard of, and charged my American Express card $34.84 under the name "[protected] CaralluProvo".

Comments

• Tr
      17th of Feb, 2009

I was sent tbhis stuff as well, I never heard of them and they billed my AMEX

• Gh
      19th of Feb, 2009

Me too. Got this junk in the mail was bill by AdiproseRX. Never heard of any of them.

• 4c
      21st of Feb, 2009

Yup, it just happened to mr also. just call amex and they will deal with it. You don't need to pay it. Also, this is against the law and you should contact your state attorney general.

22nd of Feb, 2009

I just saw this charge on my check card tonight. Worst timing ever also since I have been laid off from my job a month ago and finally today got "some" money in my bank and wham some charge from a company that sent me some bottle of pills I have never ordered. Sadly my bank is closed at this hour so I can't contact them at the moment. Worst month I ever had and on top of that now people stealing from me

• Vi
      22nd of Feb, 2009

This company of thieves is mailing out their product using stolen credit card information to people such as myself who never ordered it in the first place. They have no proof of the order because one does not exists. Refuse to pay this charge. Call your bank and tell them you will not pay the charge and insist that it be credited back immediately. If your bank starts playing games with you cancel the account with them and move on or request a new card.

• Up
      22nd of Feb, 2009

About a month ago, they made an unauthorized charge of $34.84 onto my Visa card. The company's name was Adipose Rx on my statement. However, the package that the Caralluma Extreme diet pills were sent in stated an address of: Lose Weight Systems, 1155 West Pioneer Blvd. Suite 103-211, Mesquite, NV 89027 . Having done my research, I noticed another victim of this scam had written on a rip-off that she tried calling the Better Business Bureau about this and the Mesquite NV address is non-existent. Caralluma Extreme and / or Adipose Rx need to be held accountable for their actions! I had to cancel my credit card and have a new one re-issued. Today a family member also received the same exact pills under his name and we are going to have to cancel his Visa card too!

• Ak
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This just happened to me as well. I received the pills in the mail and thought it odd since there was no packing slip. I didn't order them so I thought it was a marketing gimmick. Caralluma Express charged my credit card 4 days later. I've had to cancel my credit card and am filing a complaint with my State's Attorney General.

• Ka
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I just googled this product, because like everyone else, I didn't order this product, nor had I even heard of it. Luckily, Visa brought it to our attention. It was flagged because they had entered the wrong expiration date. This appears to be a pretty widespread scam.

• Rm
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I just received this product in the mail today & as well received my credit card statement today & of all things there was a charge prom Adiprose RX on there as well as when I called my credit card ocmpany they advised there was a preauthorized automatic withdrawal set up on my account for Callirapruvo or somehting like that. They are sending me theft info as well as they have cancelled this credit card due to the fraudulant charges.

23rd of Feb, 2009

Me too! I just received a package via USPS First Class Mail with a bottle of Caralluma Extreme inside, which I never ordered. I called my credit card company and guess what? There were two fraudulent charges for $34.84. I promptly canceled my credit card. I'm wondering which web site these thieves hacked into to steal all of our credit card numbers? I do a lot of online shopping with Amazon. Anyone else shop at Amazon? If we can figure out which site they stole our numbers from we can notify the web site in question and hopefully get the security hole plugged.

• Cl
      25th of Feb, 2009

My Fiance got the pills in the mail. She is into Heath and Fitness and knows what pills to take and very careful at what she orders. She was shocked to get these pills. I called the place and had the order canceled and the money refunded back to the credit card. She has been online doing stuff for our wedding, so not sure if that is how they got the info.

• Sf
      25th of Feb, 2009

They just hit my Visa with the same scam. Thankfully, fraud protection caught it. We use that card all over the place, though, so it's hard to know where the thieves might have gotten the number.

I wonder how many people just assume someone else in the house must have ordered the pills and shrug off the charges.

• Js
      25th of Feb, 2009

I called the company and had them close my account. He told me that they can do this because "you agreed to the terms when you made an online purchase".

The only people we purchase from is flowers.com.

Just wondering, where do everyone buy from?

• Am

OMG!!!
    Thank God I found this site. I thought I was in the twilight zone. I just got this package also and called Capitol One and complained, then called Caralluma Extreme and they just credited my account. How the hell did this happen? Sooooo weird. It's on an automatic payment each month of 34.84! I would NEVER sign up for that. Crazy! We need to contact the attorney general...all of us. I will contact the TV stations also. Sooooo wrong!

• Li
      26th of Feb, 2009

I just saw this charge on my credit card today as well! Have not received a package in the mail yet though...now I'm concerned about where the hell this scam company got my credit card information!

• Rj
      26th of Feb, 2009

I am having to also cancel my card and report to the bank, $34.84 from Caralluma Extreme. Thank goodness I check my transactions for my account. This is crazy!

• Sh
      26th of Feb, 2009

I just opened my debit card account and suddenly see this charge of $34.84 debited!!
    We need to try and figure out what common link we have and see how they got our info. Since mine is not a credit card, I am worried if I will even get my money back!

• So
      26th of Feb, 2009

I got charge on my Capital one card from ADIPOSE RX.
    Credit card called me and I had to cancel my card.
    I would like to know, how does they got our information.

• Am
      26th of Feb, 2009

Ok...this is what you do.
    Google...attorney general of nevada.
    When on the website, find the comsumer complaint form. Download that. Print it out.
    Mail to:

Office of the Attorney General
    Bureau of Consumer Protection
    555 East Washington Ave. Ste. 3900
    Las Vegas, NV 89101

These people have at least 6 names that I found. They need to be stopped. Then google BBB online and file a complaint with them too! We all have to do this to make a statement.

26th of Feb, 2009

If bottles of these diet pills, that you never ordered, start showing up in your mailbox and your credit card is being hit for $34.84 for each bottle and you attempt to call the company and have been placed on indefinite hold and never got to speak with a live operator, you're not alone. This is typical of these types of criminal operations.

It's difficult to tell how these criminals are able to obtain your credit card and address information, but it's thought they may be obtaining it via other web orders you may have made to other vendors in the past.

Recommend immediate notification of your bank. You should also file complaints with Nevada State Attorney General as well as that of your home state. Also register complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI, and the U.S. Postal Inspector.