Caralluma Extreme / Fraudulent Credit Card Use

lose weight systems
BEWARE!!! This product will come to you in the mail and the company will fraudulently charge your credit card $34.00!!! We had to cancel our major credit card due to this fraud. Before you discard the product and it's packaging, call your credit card company and give them all the information on the bottle and packaging so they can do a thorough investigation. My credit card company did not charge my card because they were informed this was FRAUD. BEWARE!!!

N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
4 times for me ($34.84) CARALLUMMA EXTREME or sometimes CARALLUMA EXTREME ...card company has reversed charges every time and fined them $500 to $1000 each time for fraud...but they keep tryng it... are they dumb-### or what
A  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
MOST RECENT VICTIM!!! Never even heard of this company. How did they obtain my credit card information? I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB, and Consumer Reports. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.
N  31st of Mar, 2009 by
I received a charge to my MC account on March 23, 2009 for a product I never ordered or heard of . CARALLUMMA EXTREME. i
I do not know how they got my card #. I was charged $34.84 plus $1.03 foreign transaction fee. I never received any products from them because I never ordered any. Their 800-518-9164 Tel # is constantly busy.
The email to loseweightsystems@gmail.com is not answered. This is a fraud.
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by

caralluma extreme - never placed an order for this product
New York

I was charged for this product 3 times and I never ordered it, I would like my money refunded for the non-purchased item. I don't know how they were able to charge it on my credit card.
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree with the above comment, the same thing happen to me March 26, 2009.
A  27th of Apr, 2009 by
I agree with Robin Hicks - same thing happened to me on March 27, 2009. This is quite disconcerning...obtaining cc numbers with no authorization...jek
A  28th of Apr, 2009 by
We have had several charges for this same product, same phone number and same amount. We were able to get one reversed by calling the 800 5189164 number but only after waiting on line for a very long time. We never ordered this product and are continually getting charges.
N  8th of Jun, 2009 by
I agree w/all of the above. The same thing happened to me (didn't order, didn't authorize. never received anything for this charge. never even heard of this so-called company.) I have been able to reach someone on the phone on three different occasions beginning March 27 with the promise that, on all three occasions, the amount would be credited back to my account. As of this date, June 8th, my account has not been credited. I am in the process of working with my banking institution and law enforcement. This is definitely fraud! ksmith