Caralluma Extreme / Unauthorized charge

I was alerted by my bank about a charge to Caralluma Extreme for $34.84 on my account. I immediately called the bank because I had never heard of this country or product, whatever it is. I looked it up on the internet since when I called their phone number all I got was a busy signal and found many many complaints against them for fraudulent charges. This is another complaint to add to the others.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

I started recieving weight loss product in the mail, no packing information, I thought it was an advertising thing, so I never persued. Then the next month another came, so I checked the internet, and found so many complaints about this. The complaints included the fact that peoples credit cards were charged unauthorized. I checked my card, sure enough both months under two different names, Caralluma Extreme and Adipose RX.

• Ml
      13th of Apr, 2009

I received a charge for $34.84 on my MC today. I never ordered from or even heard of this company. I looked up the name on Google and found all of these complaints. Thank you for posting.

• La
      14th of Apr, 2009

I received a $34.84 charge on my credit card and did not authorize it. I have filed a complaint with my credit card and expect immediate credit.

I can be reached at 502-641-8262