Caralluma Extreme / unauthorized shipment

Add me to the list of people who got a bottle of this weight loss crap that didn't order it. I have no idea how they got my American Express card number, because this is an account I don't use. I will be reporting this to everyone I can, this company needs to be stopped.

A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
2-27-2009 - JoJoDeed
I too have been scammed by this company. First I am fortunate that I have never had to diet in my life and at 69 I still do not need to diet. I received a bottle of these pills and was also billed $34.95. I never ordered them and I too am going to report this to every avenue that I can!

Let's stick together and stamp out this company before they start planning "Spa Vacations" on our credit cards!

A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
I just check my banking on line and seen that this company has charged my debit card for $34.95. I never heard of this company and I am not on any diet since I only we weigh 98 lbs. This happen on 2-27 and I haven't recieved anything yet but if I do it shall be returned. I notified my bank. I hope that something is being done to this company, they need to be shut down. CC 3-3-09
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by
On March 30, 2009 my husband also found a charge from this company for $34.95!!! I would like to know how this company is getting away with this...