Caracol / Caracol cream

They offer an online trial for $4.95 supposedly you may cancel within the 14 days trial. However there is no telephone or address to contact them. But on 9/11 there is charge on my credit card for $59.99. As of today the package has not arrived either. I am not interested in buying from people you can not reach, and want to see the refund on my credit card now.

Comments

• Sh
      8th of Oct, 2008

this link shows you that you can buy this stuff online for $29.

above link is their faq, i am pasting in their return policy. They did not advertise a restocking fee, either. Is this covered by VISA? I called them after I received the first shipment and told them not to send me anything else unless I ordered it. Then they sent me another bottle. I have at least $140 charges on ONE month of Visa. Here is their policy:

Q. What Is Caracol Cream's Guarantee If It Does Not Work for Me?
    We offer you a full 60 Days to experience the dramatic results Caracol Cream has to offer you from the date you purchase it. If at anytime within the 60 days you are not completely satisfied with our product or your results, just contact us to get your unique return authorization number (RA#) and send it back to our return facility within 60 days of the original purchase date, and we will issue you your refund (less a 15% restocking fee).

What a ripoff!!!

• De
      13th of Oct, 2008

I purchased the cream without reading the complaints...silly me .. Wont be doing that again . This product did absolutely nothing for me ..NOTHING .. well maybe I can blame a couple pimples on the product woo hoo... When I said I wanted to look younger again that wasnt what I meant. This experience did however get me talking with my neighbor about the new products and she is using one on the market right now that is actually looking pretty good so I decided to junk the junk and cancel my caracol grease ... now im gonna try what I can actually see is working on someone personally. I dont wanna promote the product she is using cuz who knows it may not work on everyone and can also be a waste of money however my friends face looks nice she also just started using it so there are no super duper dramatic changes but she says she can see a difference and loves the way her skin feels.. This Caracol stuff makes my skin feel either greasy or dry it depends at what point and how longs its been on...and I see NO difference in my appearance. I will give out the initials of the product . M.B and it has a well known supermodel who endorses it.

19th of Oct, 2008
    Caracol - BILLED FOR PRODUCT AND NEVER RECEIVED SAME
    13455 W BURLEIGH RD #118
    Brookfield
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 262 893 4173

I RECEIVED SAMPLE AND BILLED $4.95 ON 9/5 AND THEN BILLED $59.95 FOR CREAM ON 9/25 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CREAM

PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AND CANCEL ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

• Ga
      27th of Oct, 2008

I order the Caracol cream as it had a wonderful ingredient list and found I was mislead. None of the ingredients were as I expected, the main ingredient was "snail extract". I tried to keep an open attitude and tried it any way and experienced irritation and no change in wrinkles.
    As I have been mislead about the product and see none of the miracles they promised, I returned the cream. I have a transaction number. I went on line to pay bills and found I have been lied to as I have been charge $59.95.
    This company is fradulant and needs to be stopped!!!

1st of Nov, 2008

I ordered the cream and then, about an hour later, cancelled the order. About a week later, I received the cream, which promises very inflated, disappointing results. I was billed $59.95 on my Mastercard, even after cancelling. I just spoke with the support division and will return the product immediately with the e xpectation that my account will be credited. If I don't see the credit on the next statement, I will report Caracol Cream to the BBB and try to get at them through Mastercard. Don't order this product!!

• Ka
      4th of Nov, 2008

I tried for a whole week to get in touch with someone to cancel my account and stop sending me jars! finally on 10/27 I was given a RA # to return 2 jars... today (11/4) I had another delivered I want every single one of these charges credited to my credit card
    unhappy former customer
    Karen Peters
    Sunrise, Fl 33351

• Ed
      6th of Nov, 2008

My complaint is the same thing against Caracol Cream, they just keep sending it and charging my card, there is no number to call them to cancel the shipment so how do you cancel it?

• Ed
      6th of Nov, 2008

Just got off the phone w/ my bank, this caracol cream co has charged my card $262 so far for 3 jars of this stuff, i have had to file dispute charges at my bank now. and i will have to go to the company to get this all figured out. Now i'm overdrawn at the bank over this crap.. See this happens everytime one of this trail offers is offered.. its never worth it..

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2008

After I saw that they had charged me for the original jar, I called the number on the receipt and told them that I didn't want anymore. They gave me the run around so I called and complained to my credit card company. They got a rep. from car.cream co. on the line and he told them I wanted to cancel and return the products. The car.cream co. agreed to cancel my contract (which I didn't know that I had) and said that if I sent the cream back they would refund my money. Before they credited my account another jar came and I sent that one back too. You have to get a return number at support@caracol-cream.com to return the jars. send to: Caracol Cream Returns, 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Unit 400, Ontario, CA 91764
    Within a week they credited my credit card for both jars and sent me a notice that my account was closed.
    If you don't contact them within 14 days after the first shipment they will send you more and bill you. I had not contacted them within 14 days but when I called they said I had 30 days to return it. Good Luck!

• Wh
      9th of Dec, 2008
    Caracol - no customer service answer
    Caracol
    support@caracol-cream.com

Hi- I was suppose to receive this cream on Dec.2 and it has not arrived yet. This e-mail address is invalid and I can not find a way to contact them.
    What should I do? Thank-you, Kristi R. Twohig whistler65@hughes.net

• Le
      11th of Feb, 2009
    Caracol - No delivery of products and billed twice in one month without the trial offer
    Caracol Preferred Club
    California

I requested the free trial and did not receive any product. I was then billed for the shipping of the free trial and the amount of the next shipment which was $59.95. I received neither shipment. I cancelled today so I don't know what the outcome will be. From the way this matter was handled I do not want to do business with them again. But how do I get my money back?

• Do
      18th of Feb, 2009
    Caracol - What a rip off!
    Private citizen
    Michigan
    bearcreeklodge@yahoo.com

What a scam. I made contact with Caracol to order a "free-tril". I specifically stated to the phone rep. that they would ONLY be authorized to charge my account $4.95. Well as I should I have detected, I was charged about $58.00 in mid-January for the first product and then about $68.00 in mid-February for another jar was delivered yesterday.

I've contacted Visa security in regards to the inter-state commerce fair-trade laws which have been broken here. I'm also filing a complaint of fair-trade and truth in sending to the Attorney General's office in Michigan.

Soon, Caracol should be hasta la vista. They should go back in the hole that they crawled out of.

• Di
      14th of Apr, 2009

I had a similar problem as shown in above comments. I cancelled my order back the latter part of last year (2008). Shortly thereafter I received two boxes of the cream. I did not return them right away. Each time they charged my account for $68.90. Then on March 5 I received another box. I called the company immediately. The number is listed on my bank statement. They showed my account as active again. I immediately returnted all three boxes. On 4/9/09 I was given credit for only $59.95. When I spoke to a customer representative, she said they deducted the amount for shipping and handling. This doesn't make sense. Not only that, but she said two of the boxes were over 60 days. That may be true. However, the boxes had never been opened, therefore not used. All three were 651bcreturned as refused. I told her just to send the two boxes back since they will not refund the money they deducted from my account, and now I have no cream. That's when she said to get online. Big deal. I still don't get to talk to a live person and tell my story or get a straight answer. If they won't return my money for the reason they stated nor will they return the cream, technically that is called stealing.

• Ce
      21st of Apr, 2009
    Caracol - Fraudulent advertising
    Caracol
    New Mexico

Like everyone else who has complained, I was also duped by the false advertising. The "free trial" offer didn't, up-front say anything about returning the prooduct within 14 days. If it had, I would not have requested the cream. When I saw the charge on my credit card, I emailed the company to complain. I also checked the website again. Nowhere could I find reference to "return within 14 days". Yes, it did say it was a "14-day trial" which I took to mean that I would be provided with sufficient product for 14 days, and I assumed I was to contact them if I wanted to continue. But no - like everyone else - my credit card was billed and I was entered into the Preferred Customer Club. I complained about this and asked to be removed from the club. They emailed me to say this was done, but they were "unable to stop the further shipment of my so-called monthly supply". I emailed again to complain and this time they came me a return code. However, I am still confused, as the website - and the Customer Support person (a guy called Noah) - both say we have 60 days to return the product if we're not fully satisfied. At the moment I'm planning to return both jars, and I have asked my credit card company not to pay Caracol any money. Then, when I printed out their return label, to my astonishment I found it was the very same address for a company called Dermitage - who also used fraudulent advertising and illegally charged my credit card for a "free trial". I guess it is the same product?

9th of May, 2009

Barbara Grim from Mount Morris, Pa I to was charged 59.95 and did not receive the product.

9th of May, 2009

Very upset today 59.95 is a lot of money to spend and getting nothing for it.

How do I get my product or Money

15th of May, 2009

these people should go to jail for what they are doing. i recieved the cream today and i did not order it or ask for it so i do not know how they are going to collect on it. i don't know how they got my address they got the address right but got the name wrong. you should fill out police reports for theft and start demanding someone do something about this offense. they are brave enough to go on tv and to put their testomonials on line but can't get a real phone number or web site to cancel, so the people working for them should held responsiable for letting them keep scamming people. there should be a place to have every stealing site exposed that people can go to and check to see if they are legitimate or not. bbb just isn't enough .we as citizens need to demand this from our governor so start writing letters demanding that these people be hunted down and punished for scams. each and every scam should be punished. may not be for millions of dollars but to some of us its a lot of money and when its done over and over its wrong and adds up. the fraustration of trying to resolve the problem is enough to make you commit suicide because no one listens and no one does anything about it and these people doing the scams know nothing will be done to them.

• Su
      20th of Jun, 2009
    Caracol - Caracol Cream - Charged for product not received
    Caracolcream
    Virginia

They offered an online trial for $4.95 you may cancel within the 14 days trial however, there is no telephone or address to contact them. But on 5/20 there is charge on my credit card for $59.99then on 6/5 been charged 68.90. As of today the package has not arrived either. I tried to call them and just directed me to this website . Got their phone number from my cc statement when I called just to hear this recording of they work mon thru fri and need to call at this time.

• Mg
      11th of Jul, 2009

I just found this same situation. i ordered it & when the jar finally came they insisted they had sent the 'first' one a month earlier. i haven't missed any other mail. never saw it, & when i insisted on returning this one they reduced the price to $30 & i seem to be stuck with the first $59. i'm wondering how many people this is happening to. i'm keeping my paperwork