Car X / Bad service

1 5434 N Port Washington RdMilwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

I had such a bad experience, I want to post it on every website. I normally don't get angry but the manager at this location was beyond rude. The worst part is, he's the District Manager. I'm afraid to meet any manager higher than that, if he's suppose to be some shining example. Anyhow, I went in because I had a coupon, so I thought I'd save some money on a simple oil change. Was told it would take 1hr 45 min, so I left my car in the morning. Late afternoon, still no call back!? So, I call to see if my car is ready...yep, just finished 5 minutes ago (yeah, right). So I pick up my car and notice my invoice says "Customer wishes to discard all old parts"...really? no one ask me (the customer). So, I ask for my old wiper blades, cause they were replaced with the oil change package. The DM says to me, "you want your old oil filter and oil back too?" WTF?! That was out of line. I didn't appreciate the comment and found it unprofessional. Won't be going back there.

Va

Comments

6th of Feb, 2015

In Cincinnati, Ohio (Beechmont store) to be precise. $300.00 to do a number three plug. Of those charges the 150.00 was charged for a tread kit (not used and I can buy over the counter for 43.00). The truck broke down and was taken to my (trusted mechanic) He said "and I quote, it looks like someone just tried to shove in the plug. No kits used, new coil had to be put in.
    My mechanic actually was mad, that someone would do this. (By the way, to do the job properly cost $180.00. Now is fixed. When confronting the store, they wanted to talk to my mechanic (we allowed this) Then CarX amazingly said "Oh we worked on #7 plug. Which is amazing, when they got the truck, was a big hole in number three. Only a blind person would have worked on a different one.
    So checked #7. No work had been done on it. Unless monies are refunded soon, will be filing suit for monies and deceptive business practices. Will update all.