Car Stuff / No refund of $$$ on returned item

I ordered a wheel for my car on May 25, 2007. I paid something like $40 for 2-day delivery because i needed it for a road trip that same weekend. As soon as I placed my order and right after my confirmation email, i received an email saying that this particular wheel is considered a "high-performance" part and that because of that it will take 1-2 WEEKS to ship. to be fair, they did not charge me for the 2-day shipping. When the wheel came 2 weeks later, I, of course, refused delivery. The part was returned to their warehouse, but my $$$ was never credited. it was not until I threatened them with litigation that they credited back my $$$. It was OCTOBER, almost 5 months later. Do yourself a favor, and dont deal with these guys.

Comments

• Be
      25th of Mar, 2011
    Car Stuff - They wear you down till you give up
    Car Stuff

I ordered a power steering pump for my Land Rover, when I ordered it stated a $61.00 Core charge added to the bill that was redeemable when I sent the Core part back. When I received the new part, there were no instructions or address for sending the Core part to them. I called Customer Service and was continually sent to the Returns Dept.

The Return Dept said they don’t accept old parts as core. Only New resell able parts. I asked them to look on their web site. They then put me on hold (never returning). I’ve made several more request for returning Core parts for deposit Credit. No luck. They wear you down till you give up. Never honoring the Core Deposit refund.