Car Plaza / False repo,poor service

1 3694 w. oakland park BLVDOakland Park, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-484-3440

i Bought a 2001 gti 1.8 from Carplaza in Early august and it work jsut fine took it out for a test drive everything was good i took it off the lot saturday. it worked till tuesday. it sarted bogging out and it would stick in first gear Continuosly!!!.

I called carplaza to see if they could take
it in for repairs because i was still under warrenty. This went on for 4 days i kept calling and they kept saying oh ill tell a service guy. and they

never did so i finally had 2 get a hold of a manager of the service department and they said they didnt know it was a lemon and noone told them about it.
Then i ask if the can put me in a rental or a car just untill it get s fixed they Declined but they said they would Reimburse me for all cost of the rentals.

So i call back every day to check on the car and all i got was its a tranny problem its a computer problem. this went on for a week and a half. so then i went in for another car because i didn't feel like waiting for my refund and have to deal with the B.S of he's said she's said.so i went got a
2003 eclipse and not to mention its my Birthday so i was tryin to be happy about things.

Everything is fine till i Started asking when im gunna get
Reimbursed for my Rentals. Now there saying oh its Because you don't have any job information. I was just layed off and im out there looking for work so its gunna be Hard. and they kept B.Sin me about that for 3 weeks.

Trying to tell me oh we can't give you our checks Because we Don't have your Job info.
Since it was from the other car you can't hold it from me on this car but They Were not having it. And now there holding my tag Because of Job info. Now they Finally have my Job info and im still getting B.s from my Loan holder Saying oh you need a pay stub i told her i work on a 1099. oh well that dosen't matter i need proof of income.

And now They Flagged my Car for Repo Because didnt have Job info and i gave it to them and its still not good enough they need proof of income. Not true Because i know you dont need proof of income to keep a car I'm already trying to find an Lawyer to help out with this matter.

I wake up this morning to take my Girlfriend to work and my cars gone and there's tire marks in the driveway like it way to dragged away So they repoed my car even after i paid on monday and they gave me a new Temp Tag.

So please what ever you do DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!! Its all just one big Scam

Bu

Comments

Bu
  1st of Oct, 2008