Car Parts Wholesale / Bad parts

1 17150 Margray Ave.Carson, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-541-2521

STAY AWAY from these companies - Car Parts Wholesale, US Auto Parts, Parts Train, Fullfillment Warehouse, All OEM Parts, Auto motrix, Select A Part. These and others are all owned and operated by the same people. They sell horrible aftermarket parts and the refund policies leave you without your money. They will short your shipping costs, if any, on returns and will try and buy you off with a percentage of what you originally spent. The products are complete junk without any quality at all. They don't want them back because it will cost money and their products aren't worth it. Just stay away from these ###s. Their main warehouse is located in Carson Ca. so if you are in doubt whether or not your'e dealing with them, just ask where they are located. They have many different companies all doing the same thing so BEWARE. You won't like what you'll get, parts OR service.

Comments

• Ge
      23rd of Dec, 2009

i agree fully I'm in pursuit of a class action proceeding, care to join up I'm hoping to get this put on the local news, sent inquiries about carpartswholesale.com or any or the other subsidiaries to gen4acclude@yahoo.com, these people would not except a order cancellation the same hour as ordered, i then pay for part to be returned when received, i ship part back as per there directions then have been told 5 different times over the last 2 weeks that a credit has been issued and i call back tell them i tired of being lied to and i will take further action about the matter then they put me on hold till there phone system auto hangs-me-up

again wanna hit these ### email me @ gen4acclude@yahoo.com
    with you short stories and i will forward the info to the attorneys thats right more then one attorney on this case more like 4-5

mark s
    tacoma wa

• Da
      1st of Nov, 2010

I ordered a window motor for my BMW..the part came with all the hardware. The bolt was to long and the bolt ended up going through the steele outside driver door panal. That is correct...there is a bolt sticking out of my door. When I call customer service, they offer me $35.00!!! Are you serious? It is going to cost at least $1, 000 to repair and they offer me $35.00?? I have our chat copied...they would not tell me the CEO's name nor what government agency oversees their business practices. I'm all in if you are still pursuing this.

Brian Daly
    El Dorado Hills CA

• Ad
      6th of Jan, 2011

i want to be a business partner with your noble company. I am a business man who deal in spare parts and would like to work with your noble company. kindly write me when you are ready for business. Hereis my E-mail address mylodoze@yahoo.com

• Am
      10th of Mar, 2011

I am having the same problems. I returned an order because they sent me the wrong part, and the woman on the phone said dont worry about a return tracking number and now they will not give me my money back because i dont have a tracking number. They are very rude over email and i have been emailing them back and forth for 2 weeks now and have gotten no where. I am so angry and want to take this furher but not sure how.

• Al
      18th of Jun, 2011

they are [censored]e i have a warrenty and they want me to send the item back first at my charge also they onley want to give me 50% of my money back i have a 1 year warrenty its onley been 2 months by the way it was a window regulater witch was holding my window up so i could not sent it right away im still on the phone with them 1hr 45 min

• Js
      6th of Mar, 2012
    carpart wholesale - no installation support
    carparts wholesale
    Carson
    California

absolutely no knowledgeable customer service agents...nothing more than an overseas call center. could not even provide parts manufactures contact info. phone call went in circle from one customer service agent to another. and this is part of a publicly traded company to boot!

• Ba
      17th of Jul, 2015

I bought an transmission from W&W auto parts located 200 turnpike road Madisonville, TN 37354. Phone number 1-800-385-0938. I paid it by check. it was July 4th weekend so they sent the transmission following week. Their location was 120 miles from my shop so they sent it via shipping. The transmission case was broken. I had to pay extra for welding the case together . W&W auto parts will not do anything nor refund or apology. We are really upset about it. We as Salem Auto Sales; have been using the car-part website for along time. I hope car-part will stop W&W from using their webpage and ripping other companies off. I believe that representing and promoting a company that falsifies merchandise is absolutely absurd. This company is conducting business in an unprofessional manner. I tried to voice my opinion and they dismissed me completely before even listening to what I had to say. I have been a used car dealer for over 20 years and never had such horrible experience all the way around. below you will find all the information on the company ; along with my receipt. This is a modern day thief! The BBB should be involved!!

Quantity Description Unit Price Ext Price
    1 400-50449 1Y-Transmiss, Transaxle; Stk#504994; YL1; Parts only, NO labor refunded 30 DAY
    R 000271613; VIN# 3N1AB61E58L628522;A.T., (CVT), 2.0L ; Requested:2007 SENTRA; SENTRA 07-08 A.T.; (CVT), 2.0L $300.00 $300.00

Jessica Smollen
    Jun 29

to W
    if i pay the shipping how much more i need to pay? my address is salem auto sales 4116 washington st. covington ga 30014. phone number is 4045148791.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:43 PM, W & W Auto Parts wrote:

W AND W MOTORS AUTO PARTS
    Jun 29

to me
    AN ADDITIONAL 100.00

THANKS FOR CHECKING WITH US AT W&W MOTORS YOU CAN CONTACT US AT 1-800-385-0938 1-423-442-4485 MON.-FRI.8AM-5PM EASTERN TO ORDER YOUR PARTS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.WWMOTORS.COM WE ACCEPT MASTER CARD, VISA OR AMERICAN EXPRESS. THANKS AGAIN FOR CHECKING WITH US AT W&W MOTORS

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:32:27 -0400