Car Dealers - Muscat - Oman - Toyota-Saud Bahwan / business under table regarding landcrouzer cars

1 Oman Review updated:

I booked car land cruiser vxr white color…in may 2008…. But I could not receive it until now…. I noted that some customer booked after me and received their cars. I cam to know that the sales staff in the show room do business under the table to upfront your request. Eg special if you request white top of the range land cruiser.in addition if ur care arrive the will call you and tell that we have other color so the can give your prefer color to the costumer that the hace under table business with them.

Note: we all love bahawan family because the are the most helpful family to the needs in this country.

Comments

• Di
      27th of Dec, 2010

Dear sir, I am interested in Job in your Company. I was worked in “GULF COUNTRY” for the post of Mechanical. Currently I am working in “TATA CAR DEALER WORKSHOP” as ‘Mechanical Supervisor’(Team Leader).
    I hope that, you will select me in your company. I am waiting for your response. Thank you!

Digambar Aldar

• Ho
      23rd of Feb, 2011

HONDA OF PRESIDENT SCAMMER! HENRY COFFEEN CON-ARTIST!

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2011

sir, I am roby mathew working in a mazda dealership as a supervisor cum road tester in dubai.I would like to job in your caompany as the same category.I had FORD and SUZUKI working experience. I hope that, you will select me in your company.I am looking for your replay THANK YOU Mob 0557789172

2nd of Jul, 2011

sir, MY NAME IS SACHIN JIYALAL RAJAK. PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH GENERAL MOTORS.I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY.AS A GENERAL TECHNICIAN MY e mail id is= sachinrajak85@yahoo.com

• Si
      17th of Dec, 2011

I Manoj Kumar V.G would here by like to apply for the post of Automobile service manager in your esteemed organisation. I have 18 years experience in automobile service industry in various possitions. The last 6 years as a Senior Manager. Presently I am working as a Service Manager in Peregrine Automobile Service W.L.L. Doha, Qatar.

Thanks and Regards,

MANOJ KUMAR V.G

MANOJ KUMAR V.G

• Pl
      17th of Nov, 2012

i have 20 years experience of plumbing work in pakistan iran and oman i know
    english arabic hindi and punjabi languages i want job in gulf please help me for finding job my cell is 0096897236465 and 00923223603776