car advertising (online) / One Stop Motors the WORST

United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Review updated:
One Stop Motors.com
Las Vegas
One Stop Motors.com has had a controversial presence on the internet. Unfortunately, they have a few satisfied customers who they say represent the bulk of their customers. The rest either cut their losses for advertising with an unscrupulous advertiser, or do actually complain. One -- out of all the complaints -- wrote in to say how wonderful the company is -- "Terrible company" but they have nothing to back up their gradiose statement with! I have had my car on OSM.com for 3 YEARS - and they refuse to answer my emails or phone calls and do nothing to help sell it. I have already lost alot of money just in having the car devalued over a long time. They hope you give up so they don't have to spend any more time advertising your car, yet their salemen promise your car will sell within 6 to 8 weeks and say you can advertise for as long as you want. I noticed that my car is not on the web sites that they claim they advertise on - obviously there is much to be desired about this "terrible company" and eventually they will be closed down due to the complaints. I hope people read these complaints before they give their money -- because once they have your credit card no., you're sunk! Buyer Beware!

D  26th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
One Stop Motors has been the victim of Internet slander. A number of negative posts have began appearing on the Internet dating back to 2007, coincidentally, the same year a disgruntled employee was let go from the company.

According to One Stop Motors President, Rob Wilder, the company has researched the complaints, attempting to match the names posted on each listing with their database of clients. None of the names listed in the complaints board match their records of active or past clients.

One Stop Motors believes most of the complaints are the result of a disgruntled employee that was let go from the company in 2007, as well as posts from local competition. “We have thoroughly researched each complaint that has been posted for two reasons. One, we want to see whether these are legitimate postings, and two, if they are, we want any customer, past or present, who is not satisfied with our services to contact us right away. We have always gone the extra mile to ensure the happiness of our clients, and we will always continue to do so, ” said Wilder.

Third party consumer protection sites have also researched the negative complaints and have publicly denounced their validity, declaring, “One Stop Motors customers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with the One Stop Motors program - Committed to total customer satisfaction.. One Stop Motors ensures that all customers get the highest level of service and support.”
N  21st of Jun, 2009 by
OneStopMotors is a scam and has a major drug addict running things.
Class Action, anyone????