captovis advanced industries / non-payment to tech

captovis hires us to make service calls then pays us the next month for a while then they don't pay at all. this time it's been 13 weeks to collect and still no pay. i've done pay-day & title loans to cover my cost to do their work and now pay $200 interest per month due to their non-payment. they are liars and thieves as far as i'm concerned.

Comments

31st of Dec, 2010

I agree to that, however I think they went out of business. They are not responding to any phone calls. I hope that they do not change their names to another company and deny payment to technicians for the service that they provided to Captovis. I have been working with Captovis for over three years and now I have hard time getting compensating for the service that I provided to them.

• Va
      1st of Jan, 2011

They are still in business and, are still getting technicians to take calls knowing that they are not going to get payed. This company is a scam from start to finish. Do not do work for Captovis, you will not get payed.

• Ca
      4th of Jan, 2011

hello I also see you haev not been paid by Captovis Advanced Industries. we are putting together a lawsuit against them and we are currectly looking for assets. when was the last time you had contact from them? whom did you talk to? are all the open tickets more than 90 days out? how long have you been associated with Captovis? We should be able to help you secure a percentage of the funds. We are not charging but just are trying to place a case against the Principles: George H Slaterpryce III, Danielle Slaterpryce and Mary Martin. If you are interested please let us know and we will contact you directly. Sincerely RDL

7th of Jan, 2011

Please leave an e-mail number, so I could contact you or a phone number. How come they are not answering to e-mails and phone calls? I have been working with the company since it started. I have hard time contacting the company and getting paid.

7th of Jan, 2011

When was the last time did a technician got in contact with the company? I send a ltter, but somehow it returned to me.

10th of Jan, 2011

I have also done work for them and would like to get in on the lawsuit against them, I have worked for them for 3 years without any problems getting paid, then all of a sudden checks stopped comming in, they had told me they had a software problem with the payment system and that I would get paid soon, that was 4 months ago, I have not been able to contact anybody there since the beginning of November, every contact that was trying to help me get paid is no longer with the company. Please leave an email address to contact you.

• Tw
      12th of Jan, 2011

I also have has this same issue against this company. I have been working with them for 3 years and all of a sudden I can't get anyone on the phone or through email. I would really like to get with the lawsuit as well. I will just like to get paid from this company. Please leave a email address to contact whomever is starting the lawsuit please.

• Da
      13th of Jan, 2011

Same thing happened to me, I worked for them for 3 years, and at today they owe me around $2, 000. They didn't answer calls neither to technicians or customers. I would like to add my name to any possible lawsuit against them.

• Ke
      13th of Jan, 2011

I also agree. I have been with them since they started. It has been 5 months without payment now. I actualy did 1call in dec. Just hoping to get paid. I would like in on this lawsuit as well. My email is [protected]@a-bit-computers.com. Please contact me with info.

I am also looking into a lawsuit as well.

• Vo
      14th of Jan, 2011

Jason AT Computersforstarters.com
    I managed to suck a check outta them on 10/26 for $530.00 and it actually cleared the bank. Havent heard from them since 11/8/10. word is the people who started this company were from Syntechs, i should have known after finding this out id never get the whole amount they owe me which is still around $1100.00. just going to file it as a loss on my tax's this year. no one answers the phone anymore nor returns e-mail's. it appears to me there are no longer any tech's running calls for them.

17th of Jan, 2011

I'm past due with them, 11/10 and 12/10. I would like to also discuss possible civil action. [protected]@gmail.com (727) 366 - 4200.

17th of Jan, 2011

I'm over 5 months past due with them, I would like to also discuss possible civil action, [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Tm
      24th of Jan, 2011

Is anyone leading a class action suit on these poor individuals? If so please contact me at 904-322-9394

• Vt
      30th of Jan, 2011

They have not paid me since March of 2010 and owe me for 5 tickets. I think they went out of business. None of the phone numbers work any more. Count me in the lawsuit. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
      4th of Feb, 2011

Captovis Advanced Industries PO Box 540613 Green Acres, Florida 33467. Please send certified letters demanding payment to Captovis Advanced Industries, request that you receive a signature upon delivery. If you guys can all forward the amount of the claim that you state that Captovis owes you. Please take screen shots of yours online account. Hopefully you all retained your hard copies with the client signature. Please forward a copy of that to the end user stating that you was not paid on and you reserve the right to lein the properties (depends on your local laws). We will see where that gets us. Also doing an asset search showed that none of the principles have any assets. They all seem to rent or live in an apartment/condos according to their last credit check. If someone lives in the area please confirm the PO Box address in Green Acres, Florida.

We would like your help in pursuing the alledged monies owed to Captovis contractors. Any emails, coorespondances and phone calls, along with all the supporting data/tickets/client signatures will help with this case. Also very important: if you talked to the Principles please note the date/time and what was spoken about (their intent of said payment(s)). This wil help tremendously. We need to see if the amount of the monies owed is a Federal Crime since it is across state lines. Also if you all can help post looking for the Principles or looking for other techs that are owed it would be very helpful. Imformation is Power!

• Ke
      25th of Feb, 2011

Hi i live in georgia and thay owe me alot of tickets to i got emails from them saying thay are got to pay me i got all work orders please email me about the law suite [protected]@comcast.net

• Mo
      3rd of Mar, 2011

I live in texas they also own me money email me about the lawsuite [protected]@elp.rr.com

• Lk
      14th of Mar, 2011

They have owed me for 1 ticket since 0ct 2o1o and have called for me to do another job in december but I refused for non-payment of last work order. I last spoke with Craig Ardino or something to the affect. They only owe my $80 dollars for the job I did so I am not out like some of you but I have e-mails from the company I have screenshots of my account and I would be willing to help with lawsuit in anyway possible to help you guys recover what is owed to you. my e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com

• Co
      9th of Apr, 2011

I have tried more than a handful of times both by phone and email. To Mary and a few others. I had this issue early last year. They finally paid. Now I have 2 more tickets that have been unpaid for 5 months. This is ridiculous. We do a good job for these guys and they cant pay their technicians on good faith. Worst yet NO RESPONSE. They just applied for BBB in the area in January 2011>. So they are sill around. I see it was denied. I am in for a lawsuit against Captovis and Mary Martin. Contact me via email [protected]@gmail.com

thanks,

Mike

• Cl
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I would also like to be included included in any lawsuit against Captovis. They currently own me 925.00 please contact by email if needed. [protected]@yahoo.com. I have dont a lot of work for them and did not have any problems until Oct 2010.