captial one credit card / COLLECTION AGENCY CALLING

1 Valencia, CA, US Review updated:

I HAVE A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT FOR THREE MONTHS WITH CAPITAL ONE, FIRST THREE MONTHS WENT FINE THEN I RENEWED FOR ANOTHER THREE MONTHS ALL THE PAYMENTS ARE AUTO DEDUCTED AND THERE IS EVEN ONE MORE SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER NOW I AM GETTING CALLS FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY THREATENING TO SUE ME IF I DON'T PAY THE PAST DUE AMOUNT. WHEN I CALL CAPITAL ONE THEY TRANSFER ME TO THE COLLECTION AGENCY. YET MY ACCOUNT ON LINE STILL SHOWS MY PENDING PAYMENT IN SEPTEMBER. no letter from them nothing just a message in my customer service in box even though I still receive my statement by mail. What the hell?

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 07, 2009
    captial one credit card - Incorrect Information provided, fees charged
    Pat Bergen
    Winnipeg
    Manitoba
    Canada

I am being charged on my credit card a monthly fee of 30.00 dollars since march for a service i never asked for. Please look into this matter and credit my accouunt.

Pat Bergen

Aug 11, 2011
    captial one credit card - Incorrect Information provided, fees charged
    Capital One Credit Card
    San Antonio
    Texas

When speaking several times to different representatives, I was told that my 0% promotional offer expired on Aug 5, 2011. I was charged interest fees starting July 5. They never offered to correct the problem and said that based on my account information my promotion expired on Aug 1. The representative (Christy, Agent# TLG769) said she could only refund 20.00 of the 42.00 charged to my account. I'm having to pay out of my pocket for incorrect information provided to me on several occassions by incompetent represenatives. I asked to speak to her supervisor (Rex) and she told me that he was in a meeting and could not be reached via phone and that I would have to write to the company. She said there was nothing else she could do for me. What a rotten credit card company. I will close my account and NEVER recommend Capital One to anyone else. Bad customer service and taking your money is what you would expect when calling capital one.