Captain D's / no products

2815 S Perkins Road Memphis, Tennessee, US

Visited one of your Captain D's locations on 11/29/2017 @ 6:27pm. Everytime I come to this location they never have any products. For instance, baked potatoes & salads. I went to purchase 2 meals but only got 1 instead because I'm so tired of trying to find a replacement for what I want. This has happened on more than 1 occassion. I then asked for the manager name & number. Was given Mike Malone # [protected] while I was waiting on my food Mr. Malone showed up according to the cashier. The manager on duty informed him & made him aware I was a disatisfied customer. Manager nodded my way to make him aware & he avoided eye contact or showed inteterest of the situation. Out of all the eatery's in the area I chose this restaurant. I will no longer spend my hard earned money at this establishment due to this continuous matter & especially after the individual who suppose to run this store actions. If you would like to further discuss the matter my name is Tanisha Dampier and can be reached at [protected].

Ta