Captain D's / bad service

1 1656 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN, United States Review updated:

Big food mix up in customers. The lady tried to give what she thought was mine to someone else. Then when I told her it wasn't mine either because it had been there way too long she told the cook "he said it's been here too long" with a hateful voice. I then told her to keep the money and could I have a comment card. I was told NO!. On the way to my car a lady YELLED at me that I would get my food. I told her to keep the money and then when I was at my car she YELLED again and gave me my money back. I will NEVER ho there again.

• Ms Susan's Response, Mar 06, 2019

*employees WAS NOT FRIENDLy

Va

Comments

• De
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - The fried fish
    Jacksonville
    Florida

I witnessed an employee named Charles Williams Deas 3rd stealing food every day he works he never pays for anything and I'm also an employee and would like to remain anonymous

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - Wait time in drive thru
    Pell city
    Alabama

Sitting in drive thru for approx 12 mins.

• Br
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Captain D's - Food
    Pikeville
    Kentucky

I bought 4 2 piece catfish meals and 2 big fish sandwich meals none of the fish was done it was very soggy and not edible I called the store and they was very rude. I'm out money in food that I couldn't eat

• De
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Very rude poor service
    Memphis
    Tennessee

Throwing food arguing in front of customers cashier tyteyra in manager lashella bad attitude refused to give corporate number my food was thrown in bag it was ghetto poor hygiene no hair nets long nails In I would never look forward to returning there again store number 354866

• Ki
    Captain D's - Service
    Nashville
    Arkansas

The Dickerson road. Location it smells. It dirty and the customer service is horrible. It's one manger that has orange hair is so ghetto. She's always outside in her car employees have to go get her when she comes in she's on her phone.

• Vp
    Captain D's - Cold, chewy fries with slow service
    Petersburg
    Virginia

Came through drive thru 4/11 12 at approximately 3:30pm and received cold, chewy fries and the service was slow. Also did not put condiments in bag after I asked twice. Charged correctly though!! This not the first time my fries were nasty!

• Da
    Captain D's - Customer service
    Statesboro
    Georgia

In Statesboro Georgia Captain D's employees are Rude and RACIST as HELL toward white disabled Veterans.

• La
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Food
    Byram MississippiByram

I ordered crab top tillapia from captain d'a in Byram and as I was eating my food I noticed a long strand of hair cooked in my tilapia. I was so disgusted that I had already ate some when I noticed that. And to call back and tell a manager and said oh sorry we don't wear hair nets is even more disgusting.

• Ra
    Captain D's - Rice and fish dinner almost 8 dollars
    Mobile alabaman

ATT: Chaptain D Boss Last mo got over cook fish rice mix done and raw, call was told my name be in book i went today and told didnt have my name people looking at im over it i work across street all if us eat thete 4 ar 6 times a week .

• El
    Captain D's - Waiting for so long
    Fruitland park
    Florida

I am here at the captain ds in Leesburg fl and have been waiting literally for almost an hour in drive thru i can't believe this something needs to be done about this please.

• Me
    Captain D's - Unprofessionalism
    Springdale
    Arkansas

15 min wait in the drivethru while employee set on her phone. Very unprofessional. Not to mention germs transferred to my order from her nasty phone.

• Ka
    Captain D's - Service
    Arab
    Alabama

General manager, Maddison Bell
    Extremely unfriendly and rude.
    Took order incorrectly, then argued about what was ordered.

• Ok
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Ms.Brown
    Charlotte
    Iowa

Was very rude and disrespectful didnt give me a chance to order my food without trying to put me out i have witnesses

• Md
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Captain D's - Customer service
    Muncie
    Indiana
    captainds.com

The Captain D's Seafood, located: 1010 E Mcgalliard Rd, MUNCIE, IN 47303, needs an all-out overhaul when it comes to the "main" employees who work not only the drive-thru, but the ones who are supposed to be giving friendly customer service inside.

My family and I went through drive-thru yesterday (Dec. 9) and we were treated very rudely

• Be
      5th of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's Forest Hill Texas - Gift Cards
    6554 Forest Hill Dr.
    Forest Hill Texas

I eat there very often and when I want to purchase a gift card for family and friends there is always something wrong with the gift card or to try and process it. Why is that?
    Have the cards already been process?
    My Mom loves Captain D's so every Christmas I try to get her one so she can use it throughout The year. It's not to far from her home.

• El
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - No coupon

This is not really a complaint. My boyfriend and myself were getting a free dinner on our Birthday for years. His birthday was in May, and he got a coupon for one free dinner. My Birthday just pass on December 27th, and have not received my coupon yet?

From Elevyn

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - food service
    newark ohio
    newark
    California

I have been to captain D's many times. A few times now like today, i found hair in my food. The fish was over season an not hot. the rice was over cooked. The restaurant floors have food on it. I sat down on a wet seat. I am more consern that who ever is cooking the food is not wearing a hat. Not healthy to eat there

• Ca
      23rd of Jan, 2019
    Captain D's - Monica
    Newnan
    Georgia

When we came into captain Ds to dine in and eat tonight and we didn't get what we ordered as seen, Monica was upset and cursed at us on the way out and I called up there and shes arguing back in forth, refusal to give names and corporate number and also hanging up the phone rudely.

-CarLeehaJones

• Lj
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Captain D's - Rude man
    Morristown
    Tennessee

At the captain d's in Morristown, Tennessee there is a old man who works on the weekend. He is so flirty with every woman and can not keep his hands off them including my mother. He is disgusting and I can't stand seeing him. He needs to be fired ASAP. I will not eat there knowing he still works there ever again

• Ti
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Captain D's - Malt vinegar bottles
    Skyland boulevard, tuscaloosa, al

Every bottle in the restaurant was this dirty and molded. See attached photo. If I had not already paid I would have left. Ate my fish with out the vinegar, the whole purpose of going to Captain D's! Very disappointed.
    I hope all your restaurants aren't this unattended!
    [protected]@yahoo.com