[Resolved] Captain D'sdrive-thru store #3512

I was at the drive-thru through today with my man and your employee, Jywanna, was very rude and unprofessional.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Vestavia Hills, AL She took our order and while I was telling her what I wanted, she kept cutting me off saying is that it? When we got to the window, she didnt bother to say nothing to us but commented, they can drive off for all I care. The 15 minutes we were on drive-thru, she spent the time face timing somebody on her phone. When we finally got our order, she forgot to ask for our payment but we presented it to her anyway.

I dont see myself going to this store again when rude people are working there.

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Dec 07, 2018

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

Eb