CAPS 1971 / College Athletic Placement

Caps 1971 is a farce. Don't waste your time and money people. Please listen. I just wish that I would have found out before I invested my money. The people should be taken out back and ... Thieves. I have more respect for used car salesmen, at least they do have something to sale. These jerks will call and worry the hell out of you until they receive your check. Then you can't reach them later. I'm not a happy camper. The crimes that they commit will cost them more than the money they've stolen. All I can say is that they better hope that I never get out to California.

Comments

Dr
  8th of Jul, 2009
caps1971.com - Scam Service claiming to promote athletic scholarship search
caps1971

Na
  27th of Jul, 2012

Listen here a**hole, this company CAPS is a legitimate company through and through. Just because YOU were a bad client who didn't PAY ON TIME, don't go given them a bad name . You think a company that has been successful for over THIRTY YEARS is going to try to "scam" money from your broke ### ?? Get a clue . This company you speak so badly about just happened to place the first women EVER to a full ride scholarship to the U. of Miami in '73. Look it up. Start paying your bills on time. Punk.

P.s. Please come to California, I'm sure the Serra's would LOVE to meet ya...