Cappuccino Estudio de ComunicaciĆ³n / Review of Cappuccino Estudio de Comunicación

1 WI, United States Review updated:

Cappuccino Estudio de Comunicación (http://www.cappuccinoestudio.com/ ) is a fraud company. I gave a project but they stole my money and did not complete my project. Freelancer.com has banned them for the reason. They are very unprofessional; don’t know how to talk with a client! Very rude behavior. I told them to design my website and I gave them my own design (because their designs were too poor), but they applied their own ideas which I did not want from them, after that I said them to redesign my site (because they used wrong design for my site), then they started a drama….they told me again I had to pay extra money for it… that was ridiculous, that time I told them It was not possible for me….they used a lot of slangs, they show their poor attitudes.

I lost my money $4500...If you love your money, your time….please guys, don’t contact them. They are big cheater.

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Apr, 2012

hahahhahha so now we have clients in Wisconsin?? great news! we´ll this a good example of how maketick Inc works, we explained how they cheated us, and their answer is to spam and spread lies. We joined freelancer.com just to find freelance, the problem is that we found maketick, and they stole our money, and this is the result, no money and lies spread on internet.

• Ka
      9th of Apr, 2012

A nosotros también nos estafó Maketick a través de guru.com, expongas el proyecto que expongas siempre dicen que pueden hacerlo a un precio sorprendente, pero una vez liberas el primer pago se olvidan de ti solo mandan excusas para ir retrasando el momento de mostrar el avance del proyecto. Encima después de avisar en otras webs sobre ellos te hacen spam. ya he visto los comentarios de este usuario en otras webs en unas pone que es de UK en otras de USA y solo pone mentiras, para contrarrestar las opiniones negativas que les ponen la multitud de empresas a las que han estafado. Buena suerte, manteneros alejados de Maketick y especialmente de Sudip Roy, el cabecilla de la trama.

Saludos